Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tunes for Touring

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 02:16 AM
raporte
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tunes for Touring

Ultraultra:

Harley wasn't even making bikes when Kate Smith was singing...man, you ARE old...lol

Respect to all.......

Old 03-04-2007, 04:41 AM
Scotto
Banned

ORIGINAL: ci330guy

Disturbed, Godsmack, Tool, System of a Down, Korn, Audioslave, NIN, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Sound Garden, older RHCP...really reallyLOUD!!!
Your talking my language. I have all of those on my mp3 along with Sevendust, POD, Foo Fighters, Janes Addiction, Metallica, Marilyn Manson and some classic Iron Maiden.... also Really Loud!

Old 07-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Sanebiker
Cruiser

Depends on my mood. For rockin its Stone Temple Pilots, God Smack or Audio Slave. For early moring sunrise rides out in the middle of nowhere its Stevie Ray Vaughn. For boulevard crusin' its Kid Rocks "Cowboy".

Old 07-07-2007, 08:37 PM
streetglide88
Cruiser

All ends of the spectrum from AC/DC and Van Halen,to Big&Rich and Ray Scott...if you like it...roll with it...

Old 07-07-2007, 08:42 PM
ragingbull
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What, no country. There's nothing quite like yodeling with Slim Whitman while your tooling down the highway.

Funny you mentioned Molly Hatchet. I traded a Molly Hatchet t-shirt and a half 5th of Jack for a tattoo in Sydney Australia in the early 80's. The tattooist's name was Pete and his shop was in King's Cross. He took the rest of a Saturday off to show me and thebig boobied WAV I was with around Sydney.He tookus to an older collectors house out in the suburbs. What an adventure. When we got there this guy had Harley's I never knew existed. Experimental prototyopes of inline horizontally opposed twins, horizontally opposed twins that were 90 to the frame like Motoguzzi's. He said they were designed for flat tracking. I asked him if he had any knuckleheads and he just laughed and started pulling tarps off old bikes and engines. It was like being in a candy store. Wish I would of had a camera and a little less Jack in me....Sometimes I wonder what ever happened to them...

Old 07-07-2007, 08:53 PM
CL
Novice

Allman Brothers, Iron Butterfly, Mountain, James Gang, Uriah Heap,Clapton, Muddy Waters

Old 07-07-2007, 09:02 PM
JC650
Road Captain

Tool,Godsmack,Metallica,Iron Maiden,Chevelle new rock,classic rock, its all good!!!

Old 07-07-2007, 09:11 PM
badlandr
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: ultraultra

Barry Manilow, Boy George, Marvin Gay, The Village People, Tiny Tim, William Shatner, The Jackson 5, Enya,

Stay "tuned" for more updates....
You left off David Haselhoff you know he big time in Germany

Old 07-07-2007, 09:19 PM
badlandr
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: UltraKla$$ic

All time Favorite: Highway Song by Blackfoot

Others: anything by 38 Special, Journey, Foreigner, Krokus, Sammy Hagar, Van Halen, 10 CC, Point Blank, April Wine, REO Speedwagon, Billy Squire, BREAD, Cream.......just to name a few.
You stole my music collection [8D]
But you left out Pat Travers, BTO, UFO, Bad Company, Montrose (ok you got Sammy), Deep Purple, Ted Nugent, Alice Cooper and the best Pink Floyd

Favorite road song is "Wish you were here" by Pink Floyd

Old 07-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Woodchuck
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Harley Tunes = Greatful Dead classics like Sugar Magnolia, Casey Jones, Truckin'

Runner up =George Thorogood esp Ride on Josephine and Get a Haircut, Get a Real Job

Quick Reply: Tunes for Touring