Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tequila Sunrise Street Glide

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 08:31 AM
Kowalski
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tequila Sunrise Street Glide

found one this color for sale....kind of like it.. but afraid it might be to bright.. what are the opinions from fellow riders?

Old 07-17-2013, 09:17 AM
C.H.L.
Road Warrior
Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Kowalski
found one this color for sale....kind of like it.. but afraid it might be to bright.. what are the opinions from fellow riders?
Which Tequila Sunrise? Personally, I like both of them!!! There was a Tequila Sunrise CVO color in 2010 (I think).... and a Tequila Sunrise in '12 that was just a special color option.... They are very similar, but different.

Many will say it's too bright. Many will say only buy black. I'll say it's awesome!!! Question is, do YOU like it?

Old 07-17-2013, 09:38 AM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

Funny, I was just looking for you CHL, trying to remember your screen name

I have seen a few Tequilas in my day, and drank a few too, but I digress. I really can't stand the color indoors, but outside, those things really pop! Cool color option, and really stands out. So you need to make sure you're OK with standing out too.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:47 AM
Kowalski
Cruiser
Talking

Originally Posted by SouthpawHD
Funny, I was just looking for you CHL, trying to remember your screen name

I have seen a few Tequilas in my day, and drank a few too, but I digress. I really can't stand the color indoors, but outside, those things really pop! Cool color option, and really stands out. So you need to make sure you're OK with standing out too.
yeah i am kinda on the fence about it...never replaced the CVO RG,finally got things back in order to be able buy something ..the 4 car garage cost more than i expected..

Old 07-17-2013, 09:54 AM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,798 Likes on 9,865 Posts

It isn't black! Love it.

Old 07-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Kowalski
Cruiser

Originally Posted by C.H.L.
Which Tequila Sunrise? Personally, I like both of them!!! There was a Tequila Sunrise CVO color in 2010 (I think).... and a Tequila Sunrise in '12 that was just a special color option.... They are very similar, but different.

Many will say it's too bright. Many will say only buy black. I'll say it's awesome!!! Question is, do YOU like it?
not the CVO, the 2012 color option

Old 07-17-2013, 11:01 AM
CRocks
Road Master
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Trucks are white
Tractors are green
Harleys are black
It's the law!

Both my Harleys are black. And as a rule, I hate orange. But, gotta admit, that Tequila Sunrise really pops in the sun. If you're in doubt, it's probably not for you. I'm afraid I would get tired of that color. I never get tired of black.............simply get tired of cleanin em!

Old 07-17-2013, 11:10 AM
beary
Grand HDF Member
Received 282 Likes on 187 Posts

Are you looking at the one in the Oklahoma City dealership, I saw it yesterday and it is gorgeous. Pop doesn't say enough about it.

I just saw your location, North Carolina.

Beary

Old 07-17-2013, 11:16 AM
harfooz
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

The color combination looks awesome, and will be easy to keep clean looking. Definitely easier than keeping a black bike clean! My black F-150 S-Crew looks awesome after getting it cleaned up...until I get out of the driveway and it's filthy again. That orange will stand out when parked in a sea of black bikes too.

I had a bike frame (as in bicycle -- Ritchey Road Logic) painted in House of Kolor's Tangelo Orange that is close to the orange you're asking about (like CHL's RK), and it popped in the sun and was great at hiding dirt and scratches.

'fooz

Old 07-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Kowalski
Cruiser

Originally Posted by beary
Are you looking at the one in the Oklahoma City dealership, I saw it yesterday and it is gorgeous. Pop doesn't say enough about it.

I just saw your location, North Carolina.

Beary
no this one is owner sell...i have not seen one in person yet..but i do iike the pics i have seen..the guy wants 17900...only has exhaust done..and has 3400 miles..seems like a pretty good deal???

Quick Reply: Tequila Sunrise Street Glide