Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tequila Sunrise Street Glide

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Kilokato
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the orange color (Anything but Black for me though).....That's a good price too I think....There is one on Craigslist near Knoxville,Tn for about $19,000 with 19,000 miles or so.....

Old 07-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Kilokato
Tourer

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/mcy/3928672924.html

http://nwga.craigslist.org/mcy/3903145799.html

Check these 2 out....one's a good deal, the other????....Not so good....

Old 07-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Don1220
Novice

I have a 2010 Tequilla Sunrise Street Glide and LOVE IT.... get lots and lots of compliments on the color.In the sun it will change color.Was kinda hesitant at first too but Love it now... Good Luck with it..

Old 07-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

Hey, for the folks who have it and love it, that's great--your opinion is the only one that counts.

When I saw it in the sun, I thought it was a bit too "bass boat" for my taste. I prefer the reds--red hot sunglo, ember red sunglo, etc.

Carl

Last edited by Harleypingman; 07-18-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:45 AM
mainboom150
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I don't think you should get it. let me know where it is so I can buy it im on a mission to buy them all up so only I have a 2012 sg that color. no matter what if you get it I will hate yours. lol

if you really look at that bike its not just orange that tequila sunrise is amazing. its green one way yellow another. people still don't see you. more so then on one of the dime a dozen black bikes but never the less your still not gonna get seen just because of the color. if your single you will get a fat chic. I notice I get a lot of comments from fat chics on my bike when my wife isn't around. but please buy it paint it another color so there is one less sg out there that color. did I mention I love mine more then most of my family?

Old 07-18-2013, 09:09 AM
BigGelvis
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I am a little biased on this one. I bought the 12' FLHTK in this color and I love it.
But, and big but here. I don't care for the street glide in that color. If you notice, the Ultra Limited and the Street glide, while both are the same color, the paint is flip flopped.

On the Ultra, the top half of the tank, most of the fairing, top of bags, and rear fender are Tequila Sunrise and the lower tank, lower bags, sides of fender are the solid orange.

On the Street Glide, there is a teardrop shape solid orange on the sides of the tank, center of fairing is solid orange, bag lids are solid, top of fenders are solid orange.

I personally like the Ultra paint layout much better than the Street Glides in Tequila Sunrise. It just looks cleaner and all the areas that catch direct sunlight on the Ultra are the Tequila Sunrise and really looks better to me in the sunlight.
But all the bikes in the 12' tequila sunrise are bad ***! I just like the Ultra paint better is all.

Here is mine..............

Old 07-18-2013, 09:22 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 72,352 Likes on 21,852 Posts

Cream-cicle is the color it used to be when I was eating pop-cicles. lolol.

Last edited by lionsm13; 07-18-2013 at 09:25 AM.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:02 AM
SCJE8
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I LOVE the Tequila Sunrise color...like it better than my Red Hot Sunglow!

Steve

Old 07-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Jswerve
Outstanding HDF Member

the 2010 CVO color was epic

Old 07-18-2013, 03:13 PM
mainboom150
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BigGelvis
Well I am a little biased on this one. I bought the 12' FLHTK in this color and I love it.
But, and big but here. I don't care for the street glide in that color. If you notice, the Ultra Limited and the Street glide, while both are the same color, the paint is flip flopped.

On the Ultra, the top half of the tank, most of the fairing, top of bags, and rear fender are Tequila Sunrise and the lower tank, lower bags, sides of fender are the solid orange.

On the Street Glide, there is a teardrop shape solid orange on the sides of the tank, center of fairing is solid orange, bag lids are solid, top of fenders are solid orange.

I personally like the Ultra paint layout much better than the Street Glides in Tequila Sunrise. It just looks cleaner and all the areas that catch direct sunlight on the Ultra are the Tequila Sunrise and really looks better to me in the sunlight.
But all the bikes in the 12' tequila sunrise are bad ***! I just like the Ultra paint better is all.

Here is mine..............

the pin striping is also different. but it shines all the same.

Quick Reply: Tequila Sunrise Street Glide