Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just Wondering..............windshield bag

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 08:17 PM
bill1nat
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Just Wondering..............windshield bag

Hi All , I was thinking of getting this windshield bag and wondered if anyone has tried it out yet? and if so what your thoughts were. Or what is your favorite windshield bag? Thanks

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/505-601

Attached Thumbnails Just Wondering..............windshield bag-kgrhqnhjfyfg99q-4lfbr-ng6qmq-60_57.jpg  
Old 07-09-2013, 08:21 PM
jmn1960
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

dont have the exact same one but one like it,, come in handy for small stuff,,cigs,fuses,bulbs, and nuts and bolts for cagers that like to ride ur ***,, they back off and dont even know where it came from

Old 07-09-2013, 08:24 PM
glide2meetu
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have the large one bag unit and love it for storing my phone mp3 player, coins, etc. It comes in very handy.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:33 PM
ZenGlide
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

When I was researching windshield bags, that Saddleman bag just seemed to have more bad reviews than the others with regard to quality issues. Having said that, I've never actually owned one.

My first windshield bag was the T-bag brand. Loved the way it looked and fit the console, but the Velcro closures seemed to lose their grip after a while. My latest is the HD bag with the magnetic closures. So far it's been a good bag with no problems.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:49 PM
rufasim
Road Warrior
Received 155 Likes on 110 Posts

I have that exact bag. I can say you get what you pay for. I paid I think $65 last year off amazon. Holds my phone in the center, keys on the right, and ear plugs on the left. They are sagging a bit but not ready to get reid of them yet. and when I do I will probably get another one.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:52 PM
ftworthcowboy
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the T bags for garage remote, sunscreen, MP-3. They have the Velcro closure and no problems, fit and look great.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:15 PM
destination highway
Road Master
Received 1,643 Likes on 440 Posts

I have that one. Mine is a year old and it is sagging a bit. Reason I bought it was I liked the little ***** you turn to open the compartments. I hate velcro and did read that some of the magnetic ones didn't hold very well. The quarter turn ***** work nice.
I don't think there's a high quality windshield bag made. Least not that I saw when I was looking. Kinda half-*** plastic and fake leather crap is what they all seem to be.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:25 PM
CSS_FXD
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just bought that one off Dennis kirk cause I live in MN so 1 day shipping. Quality is pretty good. Bought it to hide some defects on my dash. I use it to hold my wallet and phone.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:31 PM
MontanaRider
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love my Saddleman Memphis Shade windshield bag. Earplugs, chapstick & cell phones all fit in them.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Denver Dave
Road Master
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

I had one, and enjoyed the convenience. I got rid of it though because I didn't like the way it "sanded" the back of the windshield.

Quick Reply: Just Wondering..............windshield bag