Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chicago HD 20% off till May

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 12:07 AM
redhwk44
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Chicago HD 20% off till May

Been waiting 17 or 18 days and nothing yet. Placed a $750 order on the 23rd of Feb. and I just checked my account on their website and no change in the status of my order. Looks like this will be my last time dealing with CHD. I am totally depressed that it takes this long. Buyers beware!

Jeff

Old 03-12-2007, 11:45 AM
blacksab65
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is another online discount dearler. www.surdyke.com

Old 03-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Lil Truckr
Road Captain

Guess what???

I just received my stuff, at least four of the items, that I ordered from Jenni at Charlie's HD. That means that it only took four days from the time I ordered the items to they arrived via UPS. I was told that two of them would follow later because they had to be ordered so I'm more then satisfied in Jenni and Charlie's. I will definitely be doing business with her and them again...[sm=Awwww.gif]

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 03-13-2007, 06:28 PM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 86 Posts

I ordered a HD engine guard and 2 small hoses and saved a bunch, got them in less than 2 weeks and the engine guard had to be ordered from HD. I just ordered an '02 chubby handlebar (replacing the street slammers)with the risers and clamps for less than my local dealer wanted for a 1/14"er (same as the chubby) all by itself before tax! I did this one straight through to parts there and they guy found the bars in stock, so he shipped them, and when the clamp and risers come in (ordered from HD) he's shipping them out to me, 2 shipments, one shipping price, about $8. I had checked with Aanottis online and their prices were higher. I need to get some of those waterproof gortex gauntlet gloves and some rain gear so I'll check and see if Z's can beat Chi's prices.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:08 AM
ponesma
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Lil Truckr

I just ordered 6 items from Jenni at Charlie's HD, formally www.benjyshd.com. Total came to $306 with $10 shipping. Jenni also threw in the free HD cooler spiff that's going on now if someone spends over $300. I researched a total of 5 dealerships and discount HD parts stores and found that Charlie's prices were the lowesttotal when you figure in theshipping price. Now I'll just have to see if it all arrives quickly and without any hassles. I'll keep you all informed...
I am going to ask for some pricing on there website. Do you have to mention hdforums to get the discount or does everyone get it?

Thanks,

Old 03-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Lil Truckr
Road Captain

What I did when Icontacted Jenni, I just told her I read about her and Charlies HD on HDForums and that I wanted quotes for the following 6 items. This was via e-mail and within a few hours Ireceived her quote. I think everyone gets the same 20% discount through March so mentioning this forum didn't make any difference. Like I said in my earlier post, I'm happy with the speed I received my stuff. I'll just have to wait and see how long it takes for the last two items to arrive but I knew there would be a wait from the git-go so its really no big deal...