Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chicago HD 20% off till May

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 01:57 PM
GTK
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 579 Likes on 414 Posts
Default RE: Chicago HD 20% off till May

Been dealing with Chicago HD for about 2 yrs now and always have got 20% off and great shipping prices.

Old 02-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Hogtoad
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: GTK

Been dealing with Chicago HD for about 2 yrs now and always have got 20% off and great shipping prices.
Purchased brake light unit from Chicago HD and it was cheaper than our local stealer, including shipping. Only problem was ordered it 2-12-07 and contacted them and they just shipped it Friday. Had to e-mail as to where my order went. Oh well no big hurry.

Old 02-26-2007, 06:41 PM
jmorton10
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Puttnutt24

Another thing about Chicago HD is they just included Drag Specailties item's on there web page. Not 20% off like the HD parts
Another reason to use Jenni at Benjy's, when you buy from her you get 20% off on everything(not just HD parts). With that & no markup on the shipping, why would you buy anywhere else??

~John

Old 02-26-2007, 07:51 PM
redhwk44
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just placed an order with Chicago HD and they are telling me that they should have it all in this week but it might be 2-3 weeks before it is shipped. I didn't know that up front or I would have tried Zanotti's or Benjy"s.

Jeff

Old 02-26-2007, 07:57 PM
rgardjr
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Monstermile

Every time I have ordered from Chicago Harley the prices have been the same or a little lower than Zanotti. And shipping is always cheaper. Just placed an order with CH a few days ago. Shipping is $10.50. The same order with Zanotti would have been $35 in shipping. Big difference.
Chicago charged me actual shipping cost. When I orderred my chrome lower forks they initially charged me about $9 for shipping, but bumped it up to around $20 once it shipped to reflect the actual shipping cost. They mailed the box-USPS and I was charged exactly what the postage sticker said on the box.
-Rick

Old 02-26-2007, 08:33 PM
oldfartjc
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Monstermile

Every time I have ordered from Chicago Harley the prices have been the same or a little lower than Zanotti. And shipping is always cheaper. Just placed an order with CH a few days ago. Shipping is $10.50. The same order with Zanotti would have been $35 in shipping. Big difference.
I have priced many items lately from both Chicago Harley and Zanotti's, and Zanotti's is cheaper on every item that I am getting ready to order and the shipping was slightly more at Zanotti's but the total price is less and I like the way they notify you from Zanotti's. I have ordered from both and prefer Zanotti's. If you only order a couple of items, then Zanotti's is higher on shipping but I have never seen that big a difference from $10.50 to $35.

Old 02-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Branded
Road Master

I can order from Jenni at Benjys today and have it tomorrow. That where I will continue ordering from.
Nuff said!!

Old 02-26-2007, 09:09 PM
pavermanter
Cruiser

Always used Chicaco, but I've also waited for some time. Always!!...saved a bunch, but i think the secret is ordering enough to make it worth it. and order early in winter so you get it by spring, hahaha

Old 02-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Hogtoad
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Hogtoad

ORIGINAL: GTK

Purchased brake light unit from Chicago HD and it was cheaper than our local stealer, including shipping. Only problem was ordered it 2-12-07 and contacted them and they just shipped it Friday. Had to e-mail as to where my order went. Oh well no big hurry.
Now their telling me it won't be here till 3/1. Not to happy. Was not in stock

Old 02-26-2007, 09:18 PM
pavermanter
Cruiser

that would chap my tail too. [:@]

Quick Reply: Chicago HD 20% off till May