Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

THINKING OF BUYING PCIII? NOTICE TO 06-07 READ THIS FIRST!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 07:19 PM
rebbe18
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: THINKING OF BUYING PCIII? NOTICE TO 06-07 READ THIS FIRST!

https://www.hdforums.com/m_1351118/tm.htm

Old 03-05-2007, 07:23 PM
swomack
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How come V&H doesn't have this problem with the Fuelcrap I mean FuelPak? It plugs in the same way

Old 03-05-2007, 07:42 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member

Ok you guys want some help the sert is exspensive and if your ecm goes down you will have to buy another sert if you get a new bike you will have to buy a sert because the sert is married to your ecm the pc111on the other hand has one con that i know of (not a 1 second start ) you guys can have your pissing matches about the two wile i **** on sert lol

Old 03-05-2007, 09:40 PM
I Am The Dawg
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: DyNaBoB

Ok you guys want some help the sert is exspensive and if your ecm goes down you will have to buy another sert if you get a new bike you will have to buy a sert because the sert is married to your ecm the pc111on the other hand has one con that i know of (not a 1 second start ) you guys can have your pissing matches about the two wile i **** on sert lol
Okay dYnAbOb, after reading the worlds longest run on sentence, I've realized you have a very good skill at stating the obvious. Haven't we already said in this post several times that if the ECM dies you have to buy a new ECM and SERT. So wile u r '**** on sert' the grown ups will be talking lololol.

Old 03-05-2007, 09:55 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member

k when the grown ups are talking ill just start pissing on the dawg then period You r the dawg right

Old 03-06-2007, 01:55 AM
I Am The Dawg
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's right, I am the DAWG, the big bad dawg. Think you're going to get away with that comment, think again!

Old 03-06-2007, 12:20 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Why not just use the Harley davidson tactic just say its normal like Harley does when they do not want to address a situation. One example was in 05 some bikes where using oil they came out with a bulletin that it is normal to use a half a quart of oil in a thousand miles. HA HA. another tactic is they will not have a recall unless its going to cost them in the future or its life threatening example deluxe saddle bags had problems with the latches most were not closing properly they came out with a fix the only people getting it were the ones who complained it saves them money maybe 20% of the people with the bad latches got them replaced. if they had a recall it would probably be more like 80%. lets face it once there is a known issue it will definitely hurt sales no manufacture wants to cut there own throat.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:31 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: swomack

How come V&H doesn't have this problem with the Fuelcrap I mean FuelPak? It plugs in the same way
Youre right the vance and hines fuel pack does not delay the start, Im sure it draws its operating power from other than the fuel pump circuit like the pcIII does. I had one, then changed to the PCIII cause everybody told me it was better, BS!! My fuelpack worked as good as my PCIII maybe because it had the exact map available because I use vance and hines pipes, may not do as good if you have other brands. And it cost a 100.00 less, 189.00 on ebay. I highly rate it if you run a simple combo of free breathing air cleaner and vance and hines pipes.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:47 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member

ahh its ok you can still buy a pc111 if you want dont be so angry woof woof [sm=pcwhack.gif]

Old 03-16-2007, 03:16 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just thought with the new questions about the PCIII the newer guys might like to read up before buying, the pcIIi is great but you should know all facts before buying.

Quick Reply: THINKING OF BUYING PCIII? NOTICE TO 06-07 READ THIS FIRST!