Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Want 21" Front Wheel- Show Me Yours

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2013 | 09:49 PM
Bludkai
Cruiser

Have you looked at the HogPro site? Drooolz

Old 05-01-2013 | 09:57 PM
bhm07
Cruiser

here's mine
Want 21" Front Wheel- Show Me Yours-img_1146-1-.jpg

Want 21" Front Wheel- Show Me Yours-april3.jpg

Old 05-01-2013 | 11:01 PM
The Q
Road Warrior

HogPro 6 Pack on mine! Both front and rear

Old 05-02-2013 | 12:34 AM
CornbredNE
Tourer

Originally Posted by The Q
HogPro 6 Pack on mine! Both front and rear

Is it my imagination or does the 21" front raise the front slightly which would cause a slight change in the steering rake and trail angles slightly? I would actually like a slightly higher front, (for cornering clearance) and would consider this for both appearance, and also the cornering clearance benefit.

Old 05-02-2013 | 06:30 AM
Proaction14
Road Captain

Originally Posted by hoethree
Brings to mind a question....how many of you do the rear wheel to match on your bagger? I am looking hard at doing my front with a wheel from Renegade with matching rotors but not sure worth the money to do the rear. What say you?
Ive ridden around with just the 21" front wheel and rotors with stock rear rim/tire for several months. I actually get 10x more grief when Im out riding and people I dont know are looking at my bike and say, "why in the h3!! did you buy a rear wheel, you cant see it??"

Just sayin ....

Old 05-02-2013 | 07:40 AM
Streetrockking
Banned

Originally Posted by instag8tr
I had the same problem with DNA. Originally told me 4 weeks. I cancelled my order with them then went with sinister wheels. Everything made in house as opposed to made in China.
Ordered from KC International, and received them in 10 days. They look great, and I have no problems with them. I have 5" stretched bags, and you can barley see the rear rim, but I did it anyway. IMO it just does not seem done without it.

Last edited by Streetrockking; 05-02-2013 at 07:45 AM. Reason: More info
Old 05-02-2013 | 08:20 AM
EasternPC_CustomerService
Former Sponsor
Default Wheels

Majority of the front wheels on this forum are performance machine. Regardless out what size or color your looking for we stock alot of pm's wheels and our private label offering performance machine quality at an affordable price. Give us a ring a grab a wheel, summers here and you dont wanna be the only one out there riding stock spokes.

Old 05-02-2013 | 08:51 AM
The Q
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by CornbredNE
Is it my imagination or does the 21" front raise the front slightly which would cause a slight change in the steering rake and trail angles slightly? I would actually like a slightly higher front, (for cornering clearance) and would consider this for both appearance, and also the cornering clearance benefit.
A 21" wheel raises the front approximately 1.5". Since I have changed both front and rear wheels it raised my bike on both ends. I lowered the front 1.5" with Progressive Monotubes and the rear 3/4" with Bitchin' Bagger drop shocks, so I'm basically back to stock ride height.

Some people don't lower the front. The only difference I noticed before I lowered the front was the bike leaned more on the jiffy stand and felt heavier taking it off of the jiffy stand. As far as ride and handling, I've noticed no difference from the Harley 18" wheel to the HogPro 21" wheel.

Old 05-02-2013 | 09:05 AM
blazink5
Road Master

Originally Posted by Stew Pidaso
Blazink....that is exactly the wheel that I want! Wish I had $$$ but getting bike painted instead. Maybe this fall if you still in market to sell ee can work a deal?
Yup...still in the market to sell because I want to go with a 23". Let me know when you're ready.
Thanks.

Old 05-02-2013 | 10:04 AM
PistonPuller
Ultimate HDF Member

HogPro Outlaw.

Quick Reply: Want 21" Front Wheel- Show Me Yours