Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well it is official...... Going back to Michigan.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 PM
pearldrums2
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Well it is official...... Going back to Michigan.

Like the title says it is official we are moving back to Michigan. I am originally from there but I met my wife in Texas while I was working down there and spend most time down there. Bought my 2012 street glide down there and bike has not even seen Michigan yet lol. I will be movin back to the Wayne/Westland area (Southeast Michigan). Don't have any riding buddies there. Hopefully can meet some cool people to ride with.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:00 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 309 Likes on 200 Posts

Brrrrrrr, I'd stay in Texas
Have a safe trip, I'm sure you'll located some riding buds....watch for SNOW!

Old 04-24-2013, 11:03 PM
Deuuuce
Elite HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

What is prompting the move? Job growth in MI??

Old 04-24-2013, 11:03 PM
SugsPa
Road Master
Received 121 Likes on 56 Posts

Well, at least you know what you're going back to. I'm as far north as I can stand to be right now. When I hit retirement #2 I'm gonna move next door to Dickey down in Florida. I've got several aunts and uncles, along with numerous cousins that live in Taylor. They all talk about moving out of there someday but they're still there.

SugsPa

Old 04-24-2013, 11:04 PM
Hotrodz_n_Harleyz
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Well, at least your timing is alright. We're finally supposed to get up near 70 this weekend here in WI after just crap weather and snow. They're sayin 47 for a high tomorrow, then upper 60's and near 70 friday through sunday. I'm gonna try to put a million miles on my road king in 3 days.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:12 AM
batman4706
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you thought about all the freedom you will lose going from Texas to Michigan?

Old 04-25-2013, 05:21 AM
hapbob
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Do What you Have to

I was born and Raised in Michigan...Joined Military...gone from Michigan 20 years....Never wanted to come back...But things Happen with Family and Wifes and here I am!...It Sucks...Snow forcast today...Summer riding weather is about 10 weeks!...Eastern Time Zone...Thanks God we just got rid of Helmet Law....Insurance on Vehicles is Crazy High. Deer trying to kill you on your Bike. The Lions are the Worst NFL team every Year!
Just Sayin you will Notice a few things when you return.
Hap

Old 04-25-2013, 05:56 AM
fat daddy
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by pearldrums2
Like the title says it is official we are moving back to Michigan. I am originally from there but I met my wife in Texas while I was working down there and spend most time down there. Bought my 2012 street glide down there and bike has not even seen Michigan yet lol. I will be movin back to the Wayne/Westland area (Southeast Michigan). Don't have any riding buddies there. Hopefully can meet some cool people to ride with.
I had to come back early this year for a wedding and I've been froze ever since. Yesterday it was snowing WTF try ever thing possible not to come back until at least in July and then don't stay

Old 04-25-2013, 06:11 AM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by hapbob
I was born and Raised in Michigan...Joined Military...gone from Michigan 20 years....Never wanted to come back...But things Happen with Family and Wifes and here I am!...It Sucks...Snow forcast today...Summer riding weather is about 10 weeks!...Eastern Time Zone...Thanks God we just got rid of Helmet Law....Insurance on Vehicles is Crazy High. Deer trying to kill you on your Bike. The Lions are the Worst NFL team every Year!
Just Sayin you will Notice a few things when you return.
Hap
LOL.

This reminds me of this Sweepstakes:
1) Grand Prize: 1 week vacation in Michigan
2) 2nd Prize: 2 weeks vacation in Michigan

<actually the original joke was about Russia but I adapted it>

Old 04-25-2013, 06:14 AM
Juice
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 442 Likes on 322 Posts

Ill be back in Macomb County in next week but that is just to pick up the Harley. I head back there for good in August that will be 20 years Navy.

Quick Reply: Well it is official...... Going back to Michigan.