Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brukus M/C parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 10:36 PM
slickrick_58
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Brukus M/C parts

I have never delt with these people before. I have read many posts about them and know they are a sponsoring vendor. I was just wondering if any of you,that have had dealings with them,were satisfied with their customer service? I placed an order on the 26th of March. After a week I sent them an email asking for a delivery ETA. So far I have not gotten a response from them. It has now been 3 weeks. I am about to get PayPal involved. I understand if they are out of stock, but they could at least answer my email or let me know when I placed the order. Is this typical of them, anybody?

Old 04-17-2013, 10:47 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 309 Likes on 200 Posts

I've never delt with them but this is the first negative I've heard of....

Old 04-17-2013, 10:50 PM
dirtdobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I have, just be patient. They are a little slow but their product is worth waiting on.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:19 PM
PHXBiker
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Couple months ago placed an order, had it in a few days. Lady answering the phones was very helpful. I had no problems.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:01 AM
CGP93
Tourer
Location: Orig Surfers Paradise Australia, then Riyadh Saudi Arabia, Tokyo, Toronto, now So Cal
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Funny you post this. I ordered my bag security system last Friday and received it today. Great service. 100% satisfied. (Now I just have to find time install it.)

Old 04-18-2013, 12:19 AM
rbferg
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've ordered from them with no problems. Give them a call, I'm sure they'll get it worked out. Be sure to mention how long it's been, they should hook you up with a discount.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:28 AM
Deer Stalker
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I bought several times from the UK, parts take a while to turn up here but it's more to do with customs procedures. I was in contact with Brukus on a number of occasions and he was always there to help.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:45 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slickrick_58
I have never delt with these people before. I have read many posts about them and know they are a sponsoring vendor. I was just wondering if any of you,that have had dealings with them,were satisfied with their customer service? I placed an order on the 26th of March. After a week I sent them an email asking for a delivery ETA. So far I have not gotten a response from them. It has now been 3 weeks. I am about to get PayPal involved. I understand if they are out of stock, but they could at least answer my email or let me know when I placed the order. Is this typical of them, anybody?
Was just up. Couldn't sleep with this explosion in Texas...

Sorry to hear but it sounds like something has fallen through the cracks or is lost in the mail as we have shipped everything up through Monday of this week. Message me or email me again (as it sounds like you already did) and I apologize for any delay here.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:24 AM
JetD
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Great Products AND Service

Sorry to see the ordeal in West TX.

My Brukus experience:
I've purchased several items over the past two years.
ALWAYS prompt delivery and delivery ETA notice.
Great on the phone as well.
Have not even hesitated to repeat order from BRUKUS.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:00 AM
batman4706
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Outstanding people. I totaled a 2009 Road King, both bags torn off, except the backs which were held on by the Brukus product. Sent me a new set at no cost.

Jim

Quick Reply: Brukus M/C parts