Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brukus M/C parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 08:35 AM
flhxmc
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slickrick_58
I have never delt with these people before. I have read many posts about them and know they are a sponsoring vendor. I was just wondering if any of you,that have had dealings with them,were satisfied with their customer service? I placed an order on the 26th of March. After a week I sent them an email asking for a delivery ETA. So far I have not gotten a response from them. It has now been 3 weeks. I am about to get PayPal involved. I understand if they are out of stock, but they could at least answer my email or let me know when I placed the order. Is this typical of them, anybody?
Brukus will make it right no worries and you will just be happy you were patient. I have ordered from them before and they have great customer service. Sometimes things fall through the cracks when you are a small shop. Not making any excuses for them but I have seen how well they have treated other members in the past and know you be taken care of. Personally I would have called rather than email though.

Mike

Old 04-18-2013, 12:09 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by slickrick_58
I have never delt with these people before. I have read many posts about them and know they are a sponsoring vendor. I was just wondering if any of you,that have had dealings with them,were satisfied with their customer service? I placed an order on the 26th of March. After a week I sent them an email asking for a delivery ETA. So far I have not gotten a response from them. It has now been 3 weeks. I am about to get PayPal involved. I understand if they are out of stock, but they could at least answer my email or let me know when I placed the order. Is this typical of them, anybody?
I want to follow up on this. Please private message me or email me: info@brukus.com. Let me know your name and what you ordered so I can see what happened.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:15 PM
Rick Lees
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah something aint right they we very prompt with the stuff I ordered...you must of slipped into their spam or something he will be on here pretty quick with seeing your post

Old 04-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Rick Lees
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Rick Lees
yeah something aint right they we very prompt with the stuff I ordered...you must of slipped into their spam or something he will be on here pretty quick with seeing your post

see I told ya...look up there^

Old 04-18-2013, 01:40 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Just letting you know that we are reading these comments and see room to improve and are working on it. We have always been known for quick shipping and don't want to start losing that reputation. This is due to some family health issues in the last few months and also good sales - but none of this is an excuse for taking care of customers as quickly as possible. So I want you to know that you are being heard.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:15 PM
1st 96 ultra
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Was just up. Couldn't sleep with this explosion in Texas...

Sorry to hear but it sounds like something has fallen through the cracks or is lost in the mail as we have shipped everything up through Monday of this week. Message me or email me again (as it sounds like you already did) and I apologize for any delay here.
thought this would happen , they read this fourm , hows that for customer service , by the way love my stuff from them

Old 04-18-2013, 05:19 PM
Udawg
HDF Community Team
Received 150 Likes on 90 Posts

Mine took a couple of weeks too but it came exactly as ordered.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Smitty79
Road Master

Mine shipped quickly and got to me before they said it would. Excellent customer service and great products. I definitely recommend them.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:02 PM
ybnorml
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 28,734 Likes on 11,533 Posts

Have had excellent service on both my orders.....
I'm sure your understanding and patience with this matter will be well rewarded....

Old 04-18-2013, 08:08 PM
Rich67
Road Captain

Ordered my saddle bag hardware, tour pack and seat hardware last week just got it today.

Quick Reply: Brukus M/C parts