Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Post how much money BountyHunter has cost you

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 12:24 PM
lickmstickmman
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Post how much money BountyHunter has cost you

yup. I waited thru everyone elses review of the DB system til he chimed in... then I bought it. Mine hasnt given me troubles (other than a slow, slow leak down over days), but I am waiting for the troubles others have had to come.

So, he has cost me $399... but his disappearance from the board scared me, just like others, into letting all that pinned up anger go!

sniff, sniff! I love you man! (in a non-*** way of course!)

Old 02-24-2007, 03:17 AM
hd2007
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Post how much money BountyHunter has cost you

Do you think they could be welded ? or would it be a eye sore?
ORIGINAL: DI75

ORIGINAL: bountyhunter

Hell, I burned myself on that one...three sets of Monroe shocks that I fired in the dumpster! Whatever happened to our devious, slippery friends...Tony[:'(] & Amee[:'(]?
I used to think T&A stood for something good!! NOW.....[:'(][:'(][:'(]Oh yeah my HardChrome T-Rex chrome shield cracked at the bend and the shield broke in half... Called and e-mailed them 10 times and after they took my first call they won't call me back!!! Turn out the chrome heat shield is connected to the pipe, so the whole pipe need replacing.. Can't do it if they won't return my calls...[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]........Hopefully with enough negative posts I can take some money away from Hard Chrome and there worthless customer service!!!!