Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great riding weather recently...a few pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013 | 08:04 AM
hyperfocal
Road Master

Originally Posted by nirschl
Thanks, guys! I'm glad you enjoy them. I'll do my best to post up some others.
I'd love to see some on here from other folks as well.

Cheers
How do you like your Jackpot 4.5 ?

Are the slip on's all you have done to the performance of your engine?

I have the same slip on's.

Thanks

Hyper

Old 04-17-2013 | 08:56 AM
nirschl
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by hyperfocal
How do you like your Jackpot 4.5 ?

Are the slip on's all you have done to the performance of your engine?

I have the same slip on's.

Thanks

Hyper
I'm thoroughly pleased with the Jackpots. It's the sound I was looking for. I was going back and forth between these and the V&H monster ovals.
I also added the FM breather and the Power Vision. I did not change out the headers...yet. Here in Japan we have an inspection every 2yrs and already I have to replace the stock mufflers back prior to. Thats easy enough. But changing out the headers too every 2yrs...not sure if I want to go down that road yet. We'll see.

Cheers

Old 04-17-2013 | 09:59 AM
hyperfocal
Road Master

I'm thoroughly pleased with the Jackpots. It's the sound I was looking for. I was going back and forth between these and the V&H monster ovals.
I also added the FM breather and the Power Vision. I did not change out the headers...yet. Here in Japan we have an inspection every 2yrs and already I have to replace the stock mufflers back prior to. Thats easy enough. But changing out the headers too every 2yrs...not sure if I want to go down that road yet. We'll see.

Cheers
Thanks for response, very helpful.

Hyper

Old 04-17-2013 | 11:01 AM
SSTuner
Supporter

Thanks for the photos, brings back good memories when I was stationed over their.

Old 04-17-2013 | 01:03 PM
hyperfocal
Road Master

Cheers
By the way, are you pleased with your performance upgrade? Which will include the FM breather and the Power Vision. All I have at the moment are just the slip on's and soon will be adding the same upgrade you presently have.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Hyper

Old 04-17-2013 | 01:31 PM
Ape Hangers
Cruiser

Nice shots! you must get a lot of attention with that bike there in Japan I bet.

Old 04-17-2013 | 03:04 PM
kdfcogwheel
Tourer

Premium right now is running at ¥155-ish per liter.
By my calculations with a premium exchange rate that comes out to $7 per gallon. Premium here is running around $3.85 per gallon or about ¥86 per liter.

Old 04-17-2013 | 05:04 PM
nirschl
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by kdfcogwheel
By my calculations with a premium exchange rate that comes out to $7 per gallon. Premium here is running around $3.85 per gallon or about ¥86 per liter.
Yep! Stuff ain't cheap. I've also got a Honda Fusion(Helix) I use for putting around. Then again, I put premium in it as well...

Cheers

Old 04-17-2013 | 05:08 PM
nirschl
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by hyperfocal
By the way, are you pleased with your performance upgrade? Which will include the FM breather and the Power Vision. All I have at the moment are just the slip on's and soon will be adding the same upgrade you presently have.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Hyper
No problem. The upgrades did wonders for smoothing out my ride. Immediately I had better sound(obviously), better acceleration and smoother shifting.

These bikes over here run super lean from the dealer and the engine is quite a bit louder than the exhaust. I'll have to throw up a pic of the stock "e" stamped mufflers they ship with the bikes here. You guys will get a good laugh.

I'm still learning the ins and outs of the PV, but so far I'm very happy.

Old 04-17-2013 | 06:53 PM
jblass
Cruiser

Great pics. Still snow on the ground in MN.

Quick Reply: Great riding weather recently...a few pics