Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chrome passenger floor board covers

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 09:02 PM
E.T.
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrome passenger floor board covers

Seen all the Harley passenger covers, some are nice, some to gawdy and over priced to me! Been lookin at the Drag Specialtys one and decided on those. What I like about them is there just a no frills solid chrome cover that looks like it would fit the style Im lookin for. The price is great for what I was lookin for, i wanted chrome with no script or any stand out features just solid chrome. They were 49.95. When I got them Ive heard theres no install instructions ,mine had none. There pretty straight forward though, just 2 screws per side. I just laid it over the back rest and it fits to a tee. I used a smaller drill for a pilot hole and drilled into the alluminum bottom and followed up with a larger till I got the self taping screws to get a bite and start in. after a few trys thell turn in and snug down good and tight. the fit and look is great and does what I want. fills in the center of the bike with some much needed chrome. Quite a major diffrence from the stock ones! I would recomend these to anyone wanting some major bling for the buck! these ones adorn my black 09 ultra classic and look awsome! They are flawless chrome heavy with no imperfections just thought Id share my experience with these passenger bottom covers!

Old 03-22-2013, 10:12 PM
C.H.L.
Road Warrior
Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Good deal..... But.......

Old 03-22-2013, 10:46 PM
RaceFace
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by C.H.L.
Good deal..... But.......

Ditto man!!!