Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
<$500
18.03%
$500-700
27.87%
$700-900
29.51%
$900-1100
11.48%
$1100-1300
4.92%
$1300-1500
1.64%
>$1500
6.56%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

KING TOUR-PAK POLL. VOTE NOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Ram
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: KING TOUR-PAK POLL. VOTE NOW!!

You asked what the T/P was worth prior to listing it on e-bay. You were given a ball park figure to go on. You could have listed it on this site for a fixed amount in the classifieds. You listed it on e-bay. People are bidding on it. When ever you researched the catalogue prices for all the individual items is not material.

Someone since listing it on e-bay is wanting to offer you a cash deal. Thats nice.

What about your e-bay bidders?

Don't be gready and sell out. You had the option to cash out before you listed, buy putting into the site classified section.

I don't care what your e-bay feed back is, or even would be from pulling it out the auction.

Thats all crap anyway, you can buy feed back from them and no one is the wiser.

If you don't have any principals and want to go for the cash go for it, don't put a poll up to help you decide. Life is short and its only money who's is going to hurt anyway. The e-bay bidders?

I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said, I also shop on e-bay and have been burned a few times by sellers. It pisses me off.

If it was me, I "would" let it run the auction and take what the market gives it and be done with it. *

OBTW: I didn't vote for any of the options. * is my vote.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:31 AM
Abnmarine
Elite HDF Member

I read your add and even though you listed on eBay that you have the roght to cancel, I don't agree with it. I feel that if you put it up for auction, then let it sell there as long as it meets your reserve.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:40 AM
maximus
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Something unsavory about this....I didn't vote either

Old 02-13-2007, 11:20 AM
TexasRedneck
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: tda69

Yes, I can see what you mean. Unfortunately I got screwed by a few losers who were dead-beats. I left negative feedback so they retaliated against me by leaving negative feedback for me.
As far as the refund policy is concerned, it's 3 days after the package is received. That way, the buyer doesn't let the package sit around for weeks before deciding to return it.
As others have indicated, were it me I'd let the auction run its' course. An' ah hear ya on the deadbeats w/their retaliatory feedback. My only negative was given by a guy that bid and didn't pay on a bunch of auctions - yet eBay would do nothing to remove it - VERY frustratin'. As a result, I review the feedback of anyone giving negative/neutral feedback to someone ah'm lookin' at buyin' from - all too often, it's patently obvious that the real culprit is someone that either doesn't pay their auctions, or misrepresents something they've sold.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:44 PM
2011 Road Glide Ultra
Road Warrior

92% rating is NOT very good - in fact, it is very poor. Nything under 98 raises doubts, and I pass on those under 95 unless they have very few transactions and 1 negative. Your 3 out of 33, twice when you were the SELLER, would eliminate you from consideration for me on an item of this value.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:56 PM
TexasRedneck
Elite HDF Member

92% rating is NOT very good - in fact, it is very poor. Nything under 98 raises doubts, and I pass on those under 95 unless they have very few transactions and 1 negative. Your 3 out of 33, twice when you were the SELLER, would eliminate you from consideration for me on an item of this value.
Ah'd be cautious, but lookin' at who the negatives came from and under what conditions, ah'd likely bid if it was somethin' ah'm looking for after some communications with the seller. Ya'll have to remember that there are a LOT of jackasses on eBay that'll screw you around and then slam you if you DARE to call their bluff an' give 'em a negative feedback.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:04 PM
2011 Road Glide Ultra
Road Warrior

Yes, but the higher the value the more confident I need to be in the seller. The way Ebay's feedback is set up, it tends to inflate positive feedback, as many are afraid of negative retaliation. I wouldn't bid on this unless I were local, where I can take care of problems directly.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:38 PM
ppilotmike
Road Captain
Received 106 Likes on 57 Posts

I have quite using E-bay all together because of deals like this, pure and simple greed. I would never have bid on anything from someone with less than 98% good feedback. E-bay was a great idea that went bad because no one polices it, I am glad I only got screwed out of $70 while I was using it.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:41 PM
classic cruiser
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I can guess how much your offer was, it was me that made the offer.

Old 02-13-2007, 04:13 PM
wldhogn
Tourer

ORIGINAL: classic cruiser

I think I can guess how much your offer was, it was me that made the offer.
Looks like it may be a perfect fit for your '03 Road Glide since it has the 100th Anniversary pin striping. I understand thatthe MoCo isn't taking orders for replacement parts with that striping. I got a new one (tourpac) from MoCo last year with the 100th Anniversary striping and heard that rumor then. Just a thought.

Quick Reply: KING TOUR-PAK POLL. VOTE NOW!!