Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Ultra Classic has changed over the years

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013 | 05:31 PM
07FLHT
Outstanding HDF Member

Congrats! Very nice bike!

Old 02-25-2013 | 05:36 PM
Terrabella
Road Master

Well done...very well done.

Old 02-25-2013 | 08:42 PM
C908
Road Warrior

I did pretty much the same thing and really like the way the bike feels now. My wife doesn't ride but she said it looked like an old mans bike with the trunk on. While the trunk is handy the bike feels so much better to me without it.

Attached Thumbnails My Ultra Classic has changed over the years-p1030096.jpg  
Old 02-25-2013 | 09:47 PM
Eshaw301
Outstanding HDF Member

Gotta admit, i was expecting to see another batwing bike that looks like all the others and that has an owner that swears his is different but DAMN!!! Yours looks GREAT!! Love that color...Damn

Old 02-25-2013 | 09:55 PM
elbohead
Road Warrior

Beautiful bike! Sounds like she's treated you well over the years. Working hard in full touring mode and then stripped down and looking sexy. Transformation is pretty amazing!

Old 02-25-2013 | 09:55 PM
Tom Hudson
Road Captain

i would be lost with out my trunk! that's why i ride an ultra

Old 02-25-2013 | 10:22 PM
hockey8787
Outstanding HDF Member

Looking good, i know the feeling so does my wallet!!

Old 02-26-2013 | 06:18 AM
Cajun_Arkie
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by elbohead
Beautiful bike! Sounds like she's treated you well over the years. Working hard in full touring mode and then stripped down and looking sexy. Transformation is pretty amazing!
Thank you! This is my first Harley and I have learned a lot since I purchased her in 2007. I was looking for something comfortable for not only me but my wife as well. Happy wife...Happy life!

My UC has taken us on many trips together. Now that my wife rides her own Softail Deluxe I don't seem to need as much space for luggage (I put HD touring hard bags on her bike). I still have the trailer to pull when I need more space for luggage and can also put the TP back on using my QD kit.

I couldn't believe the difference in the ride and handling when I took the TP off. I now know why Street Glides are so popular.

Old 02-26-2013 | 06:31 AM
Cajun_Arkie
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by hockey8787
Looking good, i know the feeling so does my wallet!!
Thank you! Love your rear fender, stretched bags and graphics. May go for that look one day. Just have to figure out how to mount the fender and still keep my Hitch Doc hidden hitch.

I know what you mean about the old wallet. But you know, the way I look at it, this is why I work the hours that I do. This is my only hobby now and we have met so many new friends through riding our Harleys. We were part of a group of 5 that was asked to start a new HOG chapter 3 1/2 years go. We are now at over 300 HOG chapter members and a very active chapter. You can't put a price on having this much fun and making so many new and good friends.
Live to Ride...Ride to Live

Old 02-26-2013 | 06:34 AM
Cajun_Arkie
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Eshaw301
Gotta admit, i was expecting to see another batwing bike that looks like all the others and that has an owner that swears his is different but DAMN!!! Yours looks GREAT!! Love that color...Damn
Thank you! Blue is my favorite color and when I saw it on the salesfloor I knew I had to have it. I've had so many comments about the color. It is different and I don't see many like it.

Quick Reply: My Ultra Classic has changed over the years