Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CVO Console Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 10:00 AM
rallyrat
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CVO Console Help

Want too switch my console out for the Chrome CVO one, started reading here and got the part #77153-08 console plus all the rest of the parts needed, but keep getting told can not get is a protected part ( here in Canada ) need a CVO serial # nobody I know is that rich. Did some more searching on the forum and some say it is not protected and had no problem getting the parts. Have a friend in the States I visit alot so can get it on a road trip, just need to know where one can order and get these parts from. We both tried Ronnies HD but no go. Any help would be great.
Thanks

Old 02-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by rallyrat
Want too switch my console out for the Chrome CVO one, started reading here and got the part #77153-08 console plus all the rest of the parts needed, but keep getting told can not get is a protected part ( here in Canada ) need a CVO serial # nobody I know is that rich. Did some more searching on the forum and some say it is not protected and had no problem getting the parts. Have a friend in the States I visit alot so can get it on a road trip, just need to know where one can order and get these parts from. We both tried Ronnies HD but no go. Any help would be great.
Thanks

From what I understand the only thing that is a protected part is the spun aluminum overlay that goes over the chrome console piece.

Here is a thread I statred on this topic. has some info and part numbers. CVO Ultra console insert on an Ultra???

Last edited by Garemlin; 02-17-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:31 AM
bigskyroadglide
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts

try surdyke.com approx $80 and does not come up marked as restricted

Old 02-17-2013, 12:13 PM
rallyrat
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys, Didn't show as resticted on Ronnies site either but when we went to order it they wanted a serial #. Hey Garemlin did you manage to get one and if so from where it was actually your thread and part numbers I used.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by rallyrat
Thanks guys, Didn't show as resticted on Ronnies site either but when we went to order it they wanted a serial #. Hey Garemlin did you manage to get one and if so from where it was actually your thread and part numbers I used.

No haven't tried to order yet. Was waiting until I got our tax refund back and was gonna place a big order. Should be a few more weeks. I will let you know how it goes if you haven't already got the parts by then.