Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Performance Riding School/Seminars?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012 | 02:07 PM
NYdyna
|
Cruiser
Default Performance Riding School/Seminars?

ok gang, decide that I finally want to treat myself to a gift...other than my streetglide lol. Want to take an advanced riding course in a closed track, prefer 2 day event something that offers you the bike, gear etc all in one package. Have any of you fellas done something like this and if so where? Im in NY and we don't have the great tracks & opportunities like the west coast guys, so please let me hear your feedback!

Old 12-20-2012 | 08:56 PM
Ray Lloyd
Road Master
Thumbs up track school

I don't know if this helps, but Reg Pridmore still puts on a class in Alton, Virginia. It's a little far from you, but worth the money.

I took a C.L.A.S.S."class" from him on my BMW years ago at Elkhart Lake, WI when he was still affiliated with the BMW owners association, awesome in every way.

And I think Loudon in NH allows bikes? If they do, there is probably a track school available.

Good Luck, Bro, if you take one of these classes, your riding skills will improve like you cannot believe!

Ride Safe-

-Ray