Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leather Vests

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007 | 01:58 PM
BaggerSam
|
Cruiser
Default RE: Leather Vests

See I knew it. I knew if I asked a intelligent question, I would get this type of reply. As a matter of fact my agency do require full-time carry. I happen to be the real police, not someone who where a uniform and collect a pay check. Any LEO know exactly what I'm talking about. Be glad that in your neck of the woods you don't have to carry while riding your bike.

Old 02-05-2007 | 02:02 PM
fairplay
Road Master

No offense cache but the lady(smith) has saved my *** more than once. Born and raised in Chicago, they are not going to dictate where I ride.
I quote the last group of rockford locals we came across "gets the f$@# off my bike, theb!%#hcan stay!" this was on our way back from galena about 11 pm when we hadan issue and had to pull off hwy. Cops came looked me up as well as mrs. fairplay sized up the situation and turned thier heads. Yes we were lucky but

"rather be judged by twelve than carried by six"

Old 02-05-2007 | 02:12 PM
BadAzz Electraglide
Tourer

You can count on me having mine with me when I ride...Along with many others on this forum! LE isnt a part time job,where I am from.

Old 02-05-2007 | 02:15 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member

Im looking for a handlebar mount for my 50 cal. machinegun, but no luck so far[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 02-05-2007 | 02:16 PM
BadAzz Electraglide
Tourer

Hey GR I want video of the riding and firing of that..... I will just say a "WILD Ride"

Old 02-05-2007 | 02:19 PM
BaggerSam
|
Cruiser

Amen.

Old 02-05-2007 | 02:31 PM
hojones
Ultimate HDF Member

Hey Gunrunner,
I think Ram Mount will be making a mount before long.

Old 02-05-2007 | 04:01 PM
onlythebest
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Cache

Leave the weapon at home! You think your John Wayne?

Does your agency require that you carry @ all times? Or you just like the power?

If I have to carry when I ride, I no longer need to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the ride, one less thing you have to worry about!

Now I wonder how many other Rickies carry when they ride....maybe I should start just in case I run across you dummies!

[]
You need to carry ALL the time and everywhere! Wake up and take a look around at the new America your living in. **** happens everywhere and at anytime. Be glad there are LEO's out there who carry off duty. It provides the perp with a chance to second guess himself before acting and having to worry if the mild mannered (not you bounty)grey haired guy on theharley has a piece. If it was not for cops you wouldent even be able to venture to the quick stop for a gallon of milk! Everyone carries in the country I am currently in and let me tell you after a year I have yet to see one crime occur in public. Everyone is armed! Most depts dont make you carry and I really believe its a P.ssy way to do things.

I knew this would open a can of worms when I saw it. Cache no bad feelings but trust me its not the same country it was 5 yrs ago brother. I guess your not an LEO? If not take a ride along once with a busy dept and I think you will rethink what you wrote.

Old 02-05-2007 | 08:11 PM
BaggerSam
|
Cruiser

Well put, couldn't have said it better myself[sm=thanx.gif]

Old 02-05-2007 | 08:26 PM
apco25guy
Cruiser

I personally carry almost every place I go. The law dictates that I am permitted to. Agreed...I don't think anyone on here, LEO or not, wants to get in the situation of every needing it, but the bottom line is I'd rather have and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

I support every other fellow rider here that decides to carry.

Quick Reply: Leather Vests