Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FuelMoto's jackpot 2-1 exhaust, anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Varooom
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Default FuelMoto's jackpot 2-1 exhaust, anyone?

The Bassani Roadrage 2-1 I have been running on my 08 Roadglide for the past 5 years could use a replacement.
Since I am running a Fuelmoto 107 with level B heads, TB port and 777 cams I thought I would look into thier 2-1 exhaust.

Anyone running this exhaust?

I am wondering how the polished stainless steal holds up. I am a "chrome" guy and really like the shiney stuff.

I also wonder how it sounds/performs etc?

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Varooom

Old 12-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Moby 560
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Varooom I did the install about 2 months ago and love the new pipes! Mine are just on a stage 1 so not sure if my performance will compare with yours. As far as the appearance and fit and finnish of the pipes they are gorgeous! As for fit only had 1 issue during the install which was getting the head flange over the swedge for the front jug. I love the ceramic coating of the pipes. No bluing under the heat shields at all. Also seeme to be a lot cooler running than stock pipes with cat. About sound and performance. My wife and I couldn't be happier. Just the right sound for us. Deep rich rumble without that tinny sound. We can still talk and listen to the radio comfortably, so not too loud. They wake up nicely when on the throttle, east to let someone know where your at if needed. When installing the pipes are shipped with the quiet baffle installed. We decided on the performance baffle from the start without any packing at all. After out first ride the wife says pack up the quiet baffle with the stock pipes we won't ever need it. If you would like pm me and I'll text or email you a sound clip. Lastly as far as how they hold up over time its too soon to tell so far so good,

Old 12-06-2012, 09:58 AM
fabrik8r
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

let me know if you want to sell that Bassani system

Old 12-06-2012, 11:07 AM
mgmmgm
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Sound

Originally Posted by Moby 560
Varooom I did the install about 2 months ago and love the new pipes! Mine are just on a stage 1 so not sure if my performance will compare with yours. As far as the appearance and fit and finnish of the pipes they are gorgeous! As for fit only had 1 issue during the install which was getting the head flange over the swedge for the front jug. I love the ceramic coating of the pipes. No bluing under the heat shields at all. Also seeme to be a lot cooler running than stock pipes with cat. About sound and performance. My wife and I couldn't be happier. Just the right sound for us. Deep rich rumble without that tinny sound. We can still talk and listen to the radio comfortably, so not too loud. They wake up nicely when on the throttle, east to let someone know where your at if needed. When installing the pipes are shipped with the quiet baffle installed. We decided on the performance baffle from the start without any packing at all. After out first ride the wife says pack up the quiet baffle with the stock pipes we won't ever need it. If you would like pm me and I'll text or email you a sound clip. Lastly as far as how they hold up over time its too soon to tell so far so good,
Any chance of posting a you tube video of your 2:1 ?

I did not know the pipe was ceramic coated, bonus and cool running for sure.

Cheers,

Mark

Old 12-06-2012, 11:10 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 75,736 Likes on 22,729 Posts

I'd say it is the nicest looking of all the 2-1's bar none, and probably one of the most expensive too, like $1K so I'm told.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:39 AM
tj316
Stellar HDF Member
Received 480 Likes on 126 Posts

nicest looking ???? Looks are personal , I HATE the looks of a megaphone muffler , if I had extended bags where you wouldn't see it that would be different , most 2-1 systems will give you similar numbers , the reason I wouldn't buy it is I don't like the looks. jmo

Old 12-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Fire-Medic
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moby, please post the sound clip.....!

Old 12-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Jswerve
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lionsm13
I'd say it is the nicest looking of all the 2-1's bar none, and probably one of the most expensive too, like $1K so I'm told.
Completely disagree, hate the looks myself I think the fatcat is the best looking 2-1 pipe hands down. Hey we can't all like the same things though and that's what makes life so great to each his own.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:41 PM
NMNSG08
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would personally like to see some numbes with the fuelmoto 2-1 pipe,cmpared to the bassani nd D&D fat cat.Both the D&D and bassaniare proven performers.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:40 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,167 Likes on 1,359 Posts

Here is the new video for the Jackpot 2/1 system

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Quick Reply: FuelMoto's jackpot 2-1 exhaust, anyone?