Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Friday Wish li

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 06:53 AM
circlenine
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Black Friday Wish List

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Let's try and keep this short and sweet. Many of the dealerships (at least in my area) try and do something for Black Friday - I think it's called Black and Orange Friday here, and I know another dealership that calls it black and chrome. The names may be pretty standard, but the deals seem to differ from dealership to dealership.

If you're dealership gives deeper discounts on Black Friday, what are they giving you, and how do you plan on taking advantage of the deals?

Tonight is the night we order our tour pack for the SG. I think my wife is more excited about it than I am!

How about you?

Old 11-22-2012, 06:55 AM
Estil
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 7 Posts

Dealer I use most has 10 - 15% off for black Friday sale.

Old 11-22-2012, 07:18 AM
Helen Wheels
Extreme HDF Member
Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

At the risk of sounding like debbie downer...But wild horse's couldnt drag me to that shopping hell day ..with the pushy crowds and the long lines..etc I'd rather work a lil overtime and pay the price lol..hats off to those of you that have the patience and good temperment ..hope it pays off and you get some great scores ..good luck!

Old 11-22-2012, 07:26 AM
circlenine
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Helen Wheels
At the risk of sounding like debbie downer...But wild horse's couldnt drag me to that shopping hell day ..with the pushy crowds and the long lines..etc I'd rather work a lil overtime and pay the price lol..hats off to those of you that have the patience and good temperment ..hope it pays off and you get some great scores ..good luck!
Normally, I am right there with you. Of course, I'm saving almost $500 dollars by going tonight. I will put up with a lot to save that kind of cash

Old 11-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Newharleylover
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,165 Likes on 456 Posts

I made a list of stuff a couple weeks ago. I wanna get in, get my **** and get the hell out. I'm not much of a shopper to begin with but all the nuts cruising around in stores give me shopping cart rage! I've stopped at the dealership in town the last couple years on black friday hoping for a major score. It never happened. 15% off something that's marked up 150% isn't much of a bargain imo.

Old 11-22-2012, 07:40 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Might swing by the Dealer and check but unless really see a bargain doubt buy anything ..

Old 11-22-2012, 08:46 AM
Buns79
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dealership has several items marked down in the parts depts and if you bring in 15 canned goods you get an additional 15% off! Nothing I really need so ill stay at home and eat leftovers!

Old 11-22-2012, 09:31 AM
sprint07
Cruiser
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Our dealership here is offering 20% from 7 to 9 am and then 15% rest of day except for last two hours in the evening its back to 20%.

That leather coat at 20% off is enticing. . . . . .

Old 11-22-2012, 10:07 AM
TWIN CAM 96
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Newharleylover
I made a list of stuff a couple weeks ago. I wanna get in, get my **** and get the hell out. I'm not much of a shopper to begin with but all the nuts cruising around in stores give me shopping cart rage! I've stopped at the dealership in town the last couple years on black friday hoping for a major score. It never happened. 15% off something that's marked up 150% isn't much of a bargain imo.
Good answer do it online or don't do it at all.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:14 AM
lgenf
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

And ordering online from New Castle, or lakeshore or any of the others that offer 20% off year long is what?

Really, waiting until black Friday to get 20%when you can get it any day of the week

Yeah, sales tax versus shipping costs s a trade off and on large bulky items it maybe something to consider, but if you can get 20% off every day, why wait?.

Quick Reply: Black Friday Wish li