Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CVO SG to CVO RG Conversion - with pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 07:46 AM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 857 Likes on 540 Posts

Hey Chad,

Hope all is well in your world. How's the new girlfriend doing w/ all her body work, new shoes, sexy clothing, lip stick and Bigger Stronger heart?

You still getting it on your with "Old Lady" Red any? You are my Hero, I wish I could have both a Hot Old Lady and a Super Sexy Girlfriend!

All the request that you have gotten over the years, just keeps proving that the "Ugly," "would never own one", "Fugly", "Shark", is the best by far handing touring bike! lol. But I liked it better when "it was the best kept secret and as our old boy "GroupW (RIP) would say: the Secret Road Glide Hand Shake Society that few knew.

YB

The following users liked this post:
Redbeard719 (11-20-2020)
Old 11-20-2020, 08:57 AM
Redbeard719
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,226 Likes on 550 Posts

Originally Posted by KevO8484
Hey Chad, love the build, I would like to do the same to mine. Would greatly appreciate the part list if its still available! kjohnson_8484@yahoo.com
List sent, sorry it took so long.

Originally Posted by OpenRoad603
do you have a completed parts list
Please send me a PM with your email. I can't send the list through the forum.

Originally Posted by 09 YELLOWBIRD
Hey Chad,

Hope all is well in your world. How's the new girlfriend doing w/ all her body work, new shoes, sexy clothing, lip stick and Bigger Stronger heart?

You still getting it on your with "Old Lady" Red any? You are my Hero, I wish I could have both a Hot Old Lady and a Super Sexy Girlfriend!

All the request that you have gotten over the years, just keeps proving that the "Ugly," "would never own one", "Fugly", "Shark", is the best by far handing touring bike! lol. But I liked it better when "it was the best kept secret and as our old boy "GroupW (RIP) would say: the Secret Road Glide Hand Shake Society that few knew.

YB
Hey Paul!

Things here are going well, hope the same for you. The new girl is feeling more refreshed than ever! Unfortunately, winter is fast approaching and we've already seen sand put down to treat the roads from the few early snow storms we've had. At this point, the bikes are pretty much put up for the season. I've got one last no-so-subtle change planned for her this winter, and the last of the parts just came in yesterday. Not sure how soon it'll be, but I'll be sharing pictures for sure.

Old Red is still doing well too. I rode that one a lot earlier in the year, and then got her nice and cleaned up and have had it covered for a little bit now. Even though the M8 and the TC are both big inch builds, they have such different personalities. Each one will keep you on your toes!

Mark (groupw) was local to me. I regret not getting to meet him in person, but I always enjoyed seeing his posts. Make no mistake, the secret is out now and Ugly, Fugly, Sharks are in. People who know, know, and people who don't...well they're curious!

How's that sexy FLTRSE of yours doing?

Happy Thanksgiving bud, always good to hear from you!

The following users liked this post:
09 YELLOWBIRD (11-23-2020)
Old 11-23-2020, 07:36 AM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 857 Likes on 540 Posts

Hey Paul!

Things here are going well, hope the same for you. The new girl is feeling more refreshed than ever! Unfortunately, winter is fast approaching and we've already seen sand put down to treat the roads from the few early snow storms we've had. At this point, the bikes are pretty much put up for the season. I've got one last no-so-subtle change planned for her this winter, and the last of the parts just came in yesterday. Not sure how soon it'll be, but I'll be sharing pictures for sure.

Old Red is still doing well too. I rode that one a lot earlier in the year, and then got her nice and cleaned up and have had it covered for a little bit now. Even though the M8 and the TC are both big inch builds, they have such different personalities. Each one will keep you on your toes!

Mark (groupw) was local to me. I regret not getting to meet him in person, but I always enjoyed seeing his posts. Make no mistake, the secret is out now and Ugly, Fugly, Sharks are in. People who know, know, and people who don't...well they're curious!

How's that sexy FLTRSE of yours doing?

Happy Thanksgiving bud, always good to hear from you!

[/QUOTE]

Hi Chad!

Sorry, been a busy weekend for me and haven't really been on the site. Good to hear you were able to get on "Old Red" before putting the covers on your sleds. My "Old Yellow" is still running very well and putting a big smile everytime I throw a leg over her. I finally did a stereo upgrade. I have been holding out on some Hertz HCX 6.5" speakers since 2015. (a long time.. I know right!) I also ordered a Stinger Amp and some MMats PA 601cx speakers for the lower fairings. Man was it every a Bitch to get everything to fit under the hood! But the end results were well worth the wait and trouble.

I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving as well and stay safe out there, some crazy times!

YB