Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone but these stretched bags?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2012 | 05:35 PM
RadioBob
|
Road Captain

Garage shop baggers 350 saddlebags anyone. Still waiting to see pics of those mounted up and I know a few others are here. A local guy has a set comming but wanted to check in and see any updates here with finding someone that has them

Old 11-14-2012 | 12:18 PM
LAWLESS23
Advanced

Originally Posted by RadioBob
Garage shop baggers 350 saddlebags anyone. Still waiting to see pics of those mounted up and I know a few others are here. A local guy has a set comming but wanted to check in and see any updates here with finding someone that has them
I sent Garage Shop Baggers an email asking for additional pics. I am in the Denver area and their website says they are located there too. When I asked if I could see them in person they said they don't have any in stock (for about 3 weeks) and their shipment comes from California. I think they look good. Here are the pictures they sent me:

Attached Thumbnails Anyone but these stretched bags?-1.jpg   Anyone but these stretched bags?-2.jpg   Anyone but these stretched bags?-4.jpg   Anyone but these stretched bags?-3.jpg  
Old 11-14-2012 | 03:08 PM
kmayHD
Road Master

Those are about the worst pics ive ever seen. Are they tryin to hide somethin by blurring and adding glare to these photos?

Old 11-14-2012 | 03:15 PM
RadioBob
|
Road Captain

Yeah those pics are not good. Makes me nervous. Not putting their best foot forward.

Old 11-14-2012 | 05:08 PM
LAWLESS23
Advanced

They look like crappy cell phone pics to me. Atleast they responded to my email with some pics even if they are crumby. I don't think they knew I was going to post them on here for the masses to see.

Old 11-14-2012 | 05:46 PM
Fatboy Brian
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by KennyMay
Those are about the worst pics ive ever seen. Are they tryin to hide somethin by blurring and adding glare to these photos?

Old 11-14-2012 | 06:42 PM
kmayHD
Road Master

I wasnt tryin to be an a-hole, it just seems strange that those are the photos they provide of a product they sell.

Old 11-14-2012 | 08:02 PM
Glockmeister
Ultimate HDF Member

Seems like at the very least they wold have some photos ready for customers to request. Those photos are not going to help a potential purchaser make a decision in their favor.

Old 11-14-2012 | 08:54 PM
RadioBob
|
Road Captain

I will reach out to them and give them another shot for some more information ad better pictures

Old 11-15-2012 | 07:26 AM
51Moe
Road Captain

Pictures dont really matter...I can take a pic of anybody's bags and tell you I fiberglassed them myself...you see where Im coming from.

Someone needs to put their hands on some to find out real quality. If I had the doe to blow, Id try them out.

My cousin bought the bags from fairingfactory at a decent price. They are ABS, sturdy, but when painted with no bodywork they look wavy...they also had a line on them that looks like a seam line. That stopped me from getting them. He also bought lids and fender from them which seem to be ok. I think he paid maybe $950 or so for bags, fender, and lids.

Heres a pic of the faringfactory bags

Last edited by 51Moe; 11-15-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Quick Reply: Anyone but these stretched bags?