Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LA Choppers twin peaks bagger bars?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 07:19 PM
kjkustoms
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default LA Choppers twin peaks bagger bars?

I am looking to change the bars on my SG, was looking at LA Choppers 10" twin peaks bagger bars, anyone have pics of these installed on a bat wing?? Please post pics if you got em.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:22 PM
HandleBarLouie
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They havent been released to the public yet.....I was over there today picking up bars and tried getting a spy photo, but no dice, they said this bar is too important to play around with. Apparently they have a buttload of hours perfecting the hand and wrist placement so it looks good, but feels better. As per Chucky @ LAC, and I quote, "We are raising the bar literally by engineering both looks and feel into one package." I have sat on a bike with the prototypes on it, and they are pretty cool. Doesnt sound like they will be ready for retail sale for another month or so too......I'll stay on top of it.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:29 PM
kjkustoms
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by HandleBarLouie
They havent been released to the public yet.....I was over there today picking up bars and tried getting a spy photo, but no dice, they said this bar is too important to play around with. Apparently they have a buttload of hours perfecting the hand and wrist placement so it looks good, but feels better. As per Chucky @ LAC, and I quote, "We are raising the bar literally by engineering both looks and feel into one package." I have sat on a bike with the prototypes on it, and they are pretty cool. Doesnt sound like they will be ready for retail sale for another month or so too......I'll stay on top of it.
When will pics be available on a bat wing?
I want a set!!

Old 10-05-2012, 05:35 PM
HandleBarLouie
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not until they run production, the initial sample have been completely redesigned, so they have to do another install fo the new web and catalog pics. They are pretty cool, I sat on a bike with the 12" bars on it and they are comfy and bad ***. I think they have a winner with this design for sure.