Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

rinehart slip ons

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 08:08 PM
strrider
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rinehart slip ons

anyone have Rinehart slip-ons? does anyone recommend them?

Old 01-25-2007, 08:23 PM
berettag
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: rinehart slip ons

Lots and lots of people. Just do a search, from prior posts,and you'll have enough reading to last awhile.

Old 01-25-2007, 08:37 PM
GMONEY220
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Here's a sound cliphttps://www.hdforums.com/m_1198268/tm.htm
also look under the engine exhaust thread and click on the link sound posting of exhaust systems for a few more with mine included.

I like the sounds of the bub's,been behind them on the road as well and they look and sound great opened up!I chose the thunders because they havea lil deeper rumble,and sounds like you beefed up the motor at idle.(and the smoke'n deal on ebay)Hit up your local HD on a sat ,they'll be there with a host of other slip ons as well.Most dont mind cracking the throttle so you can hear them.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:26 PM
bay13
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the slip-ons and love the sound. To go with them I have the SE air cleaner and the PC III and a dyno-tune.(73HP, 79Tq with a steady 13.7 A/f)

Old 02-06-2007, 08:27 PM
DC Classic
Intermediate

I had been wanting the Rinehart slip-ons for a while now. Went to the stealer two days ago on a warranty issue with my Vance & Hines Oval slips (the right side baffles were rattling).Soas we're talkingtalking, I mention that I might not care about the V&H problem because I was eventually gonna get the Rinehart slips (he's one of the people I trust at the stealer and a good guy). I ask him if they were still on back order and, without saying much, he tapped a few computer keys and, a miracle!!!!...lol......he had 1 set IN STOCK!!!! after months of not having them.

I was floored because they're always on back-order. Anyway, I jumped at the chance. Put them on and the sound difference was instantly noticable. Much deeper and throatierthan the V & H's and slightly louder. The V & H's always sound a little tinny to me. Rineharts provide what I consider a True Harley sound.

I'm in love a second time over...lol. First time was when I first rode it brand new (2005 FLHTCI). Currently, I have the V&H true dual headerswith the Rineharts, which is probably the best match up for a stock engine. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, no loss of power compared to stock.

Old 02-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Aces N Eights

ORIGINAL: GMONEY220

Here's a sound cliphttps://www.hdforums.com/m_1198268/tm.htm
also look under the engine exhaust thread and click on the link sound posting of exhaust systems for a few more with mine included.

I like the sounds of the bub's,been behind them on the road as well and they look and sound great opened up!I chose the thunders because they havea lil deeper rumble,and sounds like you beefed up the motor at idle.(and the smoke'n deal on ebay)Hit up your local HD on a sat ,they'll be there with a host of other slip ons as well.Most dont mind cracking the throttle so you can hear them.

That last clip with the Crue was AWESOME!!
The Rines sounds great. I got gutted SEs and they are too loud for some, WIFE.. Since I trashed all the guts I am forced to purchase new SOs. I like the Rines and V&H w/ 2 1/4s. I am now learning towards the Rines, thanks.

Old 02-06-2007, 09:57 PM
koga
Cruiser

I have the Rinehart slip ons, with the stock pipes the black end cap (right side)turned to a bronze color. Went with the V&H true duals 1800 miles ago and so far so good, still black

Old 02-06-2007, 10:04 PM
21Yankee
Cruiser

Recently changed from Screaming Eagleto the Rinehart slip ons. Like the sound of the Rineharts moreover the SE's.

Old 02-06-2007, 10:34 PM
ridgerunner
Tourer

I have Rinehart "Eagle Beak" slip on's on my 06 Road King Custom. I think they look and sound great. My buddy has Rinehart true duals on his 06 Classic and we think they sound real close.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:31 PM
FLHT
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the Rinehart slip ons with the Fullsac true dual conversion. I listened to alot of pipes before I made up my mind. And IMO they sound the best and they look pretty good too. They are nice and deep and you can still hear you tunes when you are running down the road.

Quick Reply: rinehart slip ons