Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RJS Originals Heat Deflector Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:43 AM
Olde Skool
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up RJS Originals Heat Deflector Sale

Don't have a pony in this show but have a set of these puppies and they work as advertised and look like they are factory equipment (not the plastic after thoughts).

For a limited time NO International or Domestic Shipping Charges applied for October 1st thru the 14th.

RJS Originals will be having a special Sale for the 1st two weeks of October (1st thru the 14th) offering Free Shipping on all International and Domestic Orders. That's right. FREE SHIPPING! International orders are usually subjected to an amount of around 30.00 to almost 50.00 per shipment. All international orders can be placed directly through our web site. Upon check out, no shipping charges will be applied. This special discount will only be applied to your ordering and does not constitute a discount of shipping on any returns or shipping addresses that you list incorrectly.

Thank you, RJ

RJS Originals, Inc.
V-Twin Heat Deflectors
No More Fried Thighs!
www.rjsoriginals.com

Old 10-01-2012, 08:39 AM
individuallywrapped
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Olde Skool
Don't have a pony in this show but have a set of these puppies and they work as advertised and look like they are factory equipment (not the plastic after thoughts).

For a limited time NO International or Domestic Shipping Charges applied for October 1st thru the 14th.

RJS Originals will be having a special Sale for the 1st two weeks of October (1st thru the 14th) offering Free Shipping on all International and Domestic Orders. That's right. FREE SHIPPING! International orders are usually subjected to an amount of around 30.00 to almost 50.00 per shipment. All international orders can be placed directly through our web site. Upon check out, no shipping charges will be applied. This special discount will only be applied to your ordering and does not constitute a discount of shipping on any returns or shipping addresses that you list incorrectly.

Thank you, RJ

RJS Originals, Inc.
V-Twin Heat Deflectors
No More Fried Thighs!
www.rjsoriginals.com
Thanks for the posting Olde Skool.

Old 10-01-2012, 08:58 AM
TheGrandPoohBah
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,530 Likes on 1,425 Posts

I love mine, they are the best IMHO. I went with the studded jeweled, they match the fizz in my Rootbeer perfectly!
And I recall they are made in the USA by Vets - Thank you RJ and crew for your service, and a real quality product!