Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corbin Kudos

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 01:46 PM
gja
Road Captain
Received 99 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Corbin Kudos

Bought a Corbin Hollywood Solo seat from a member here. Fedex dropped the box off. Get the box inside and a big hole on the side. Open, inspect seat, no damage....phew. Find the key and I'm not so lucky. Key is bent at a 90*angle. SUMBITCH!!

Call Corbin CS and they are sending 2 new keys. Nice job Corbin!!!!

Old 09-08-2012, 04:42 PM
gja
Road Captain
Received 99 Likes on 49 Posts

After reading my post, I want to make clear this was not a slam on the seller. Everything was packaged great.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Neggy ZRXOA 5248
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 821 Likes on 462 Posts

This is the first thing I have read in about 5 years that has something good to say about Corbin.

I read a lot of bike forums, and Corbin has been bashed for quite a few years now, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE being the #1 complaint, followed by price and quality.

Maybe they have finally learned that in a down economy customer service counts.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:42 PM
2ropes
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Called Corbin twice this year to order and their service was always prompt and answered all questions I had. First call was to order a classic solo and passenger pillion. When it came in I couldn't get the solo seat to fit properly so I made a call and a young lady told me some tricks walking me through the installation over the phone. Later this summer I ordered a backrest and had no problems getting in touch with them and ordering the item.

I have found the solo seat to be very comfortable from day one, highly recommend the Corbin solo.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:51 PM
NorCalFBLO
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Neggy ZRXOA 5248
This is the first thing I have read in about 5 years that has something good to say about Corbin.

I read a lot of bike forums, and Corbin has been bashed for quite a few years now, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE being the #1 complaint, followed by price and quality.

Maybe they have finally learned that in a down economy customer service counts.
do you have any personal experience with Corbin?? I have and they were great to deal with, great quality and priced accordingly. you get what you pay for!!

Old 09-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Quiet56
Cruiser
Received 16 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NorCalFBLO
do you have any personal experience with Corbin?? I have and they were great to deal with, great quality and priced accordingly. you get what you pay for!!
+1

Old 09-08-2012, 11:15 PM
caaraa
Banned

Just what I needed, thanks a lot.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:27 AM
bigheadted
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts

I also bought a used Corbin, the seat hold down tab was loose and the rivets had pulled loose. Contacted Corbin Via E-Mail informed them I did not buy seat new and my issue. Did not look at email for several days. A few days later a package with a half dozen rivets showed up. Contacted Corbn and spoke with them and thanked them for the rivets and asked where the bill was, they said no charge. Yay Corbin !@@!

Old 09-09-2012, 02:45 AM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

I also have only compliments for Corbin, their products and their service. Totally comfortable long distance saddle, both the Classic Solo and the Dual Tour.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:03 PM
2007Softail
6th Gear

I have nothing but good things to say about Corbin. I bought a seat used off of Ebay. When received it was missing the one mounting post for the passenger seat. Called Corbin and it was sent not charge. I offered to pay and they said don't worry about it. 36,000 miles and I still love that seat. Classic Solo
I just received today my brand new Classic Solo for the 2012 FLHTP. When I called to order, I was walked through the process by a very informed salesperson. I am VERY happy with their support and cannot imagine what all of the Corbin bashing is all about.

Quick Reply: Corbin Kudos