Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuelmoto 2 INTO 1 Full System

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012 | 09:34 AM
silent1
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by 2006ultra
Do yourself a favor and check out the D&D FatCat. I ran one on my 06 Ultra 98" build for 4 years. I wanted another 2 onto 1 setup for my 2011 CVO StreetGlide so I gave Dragos a try. It's a decent pipe but will never do business there again.

Today I ordered another D&D with the Performance baffle. Not cheap but do some research about the FatCat. Quality/fit and finish is Excellent!! Plus the new Boss rear headpipe is a lot more friendly to the right leg when your feet are down.

Good Luck
Agreed. I have the Fat Cat with the performance wrapped baffle, and it's perfect. With the added head work and cams, my bike sounds pretty mean now.

Old 10-30-2012 | 11:00 AM
lhgdale
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks again for all the info, When I purhcased my first pipe I was all about max HP and TQ and didn't care when it came in the rpm range. Now I look at HP and TQ from 2000-4000 rpm my riding range.

Old 10-30-2012 | 12:17 PM
MGS Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mike5511
I like the look of a pipe under each bag myself. I don't particularly like the idea of a "fake" muffler, especially at the price they sell for. Why not the MGS True Duals? Performance looks as good. True duals sound better IMO. I've heard the MGS are a little loud. Is the D&D quieter? I'm changing to something else, just not sure what yet, but I'm done with loud pipes. I ran V & H Dresser Duals with Khrome Werks 3.5HP mufflers for awhile. (still got them) I had a lot of compliments from those who rode behind me. They didn't dyno out very good, but I'm thinking I may go back to them if I can't find something else...............
MGS systems are a pretty moderate sound level. Loud when you get on it, quiet at idle and cruising. Quiet baffles are available as well if you are looking for just a little bit more sound than stock, and the power doesn't change.

Old 10-30-2012 | 12:44 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Our Jackpot 2/1 system is a culmination of years of comprehensive testing on different engine combinations, thousands of dyno runs, and dozens of designs. Our systems are the absolute highest quality on the market and each pipe is essentially hand built, the Jackpot 2/1 features full aircraft grade stainless steel construction and each pipe is tig welded by our master welders, they are HTC ceramic coated on the exterior/interior with full stainless heat shields, 2 different baffles are included as well as gaskets, and we offer a lifetime warranty on the entire system.

For those that may not know (and we kept this info in the background for the most part) much for the design was a joint effort with Kerry Bryant who heads up our 2 main Jackpot production facilities. He has a "little" experience in this area as he also designed a few other systems you may have heard of once or twice including the Supertapp Supermeg and the White Brothers E Series when he ran R&D and production for both of those companies, he has also been commissioned for many top level projects including everything from OEM exhaust systems to exotic inconel systems for MotoGp. Kerry brings 25+ years of top level experience in exhaust design to the Fuel Moto team.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Last edited by fuelmoto; 10-30-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 10-30-2012 | 02:26 PM
lhgdale
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks FM, I made the mistake once of going with a different pipe not gonna do it again.

I read on the road glide forum a guy had issues with the pipe sealing with the provided exhaust gaskets. He ended up putting the SE gaskets in with the provided gaskets and it sealed up fine. Do you recommend a specific gasket?

Thanks

Old 10-30-2012 | 02:44 PM
Redbeard719
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Marine Corp

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Our Jackpot 2/1 system is a culmination of years of comprehensive testing on different engine combinations, thousands of dyno runs, and dozens of designs. Our systems are the absolute highest quality on the market and each pipe is essentially hand built, the Jackpot 2/1 features full aircraft grade stainless steel construction and each pipe is tig welded by our master welders, they are HTC ceramic coated on the exterior/interior with full stainless heat shields, 2 different baffles are included as well as gaskets, and we offer a lifetime warranty on the entire system.

For those that may not know (and we kept this info in the background for the most part) much for the design was a joint effort with Kerry Bryant who heads up our 2 main Jackpot production facilities. He has a "little" experience in this area as he also designed a few other systems you may have heard of once or twice including the Supertapp Supermeg and the White Brothers E Series when he ran R&D and production for both of those companies, he has also been commissioned for many top level projects including everything from OEM exhaust systems to exotic inconel systems for MotoGp. Kerry brings 25+ years of top level experience in exhaust design to the Fuel Moto team.

Really like your products, and the 2-1 is no exception.

I have the CVO bags and fender...Any plans on a ghost pipe to fill in the exhaust cutout on the drive side?

Old 10-30-2012 | 02:44 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by lhgdale
Thanks FM, I made the mistake once of going with a different pipe not gonna do it again.

I read on the road glide forum a guy had issues with the pipe sealing with the provided exhaust gaskets. He ended up putting the SE gaskets in with the provided gaskets and it sealed up fine. Do you recommend a specific gasket?

Thanks
The 2/1 comes with specific metallic exhaust gaskets designed for this application, this flat metal gasket mates to the billet flange perfectly. Also note the pipe uses the exact same billet flange as all of our stainless head pipes which have been on the market since 2009 with zero issues.

Old 10-30-2012 | 04:17 PM
lhgdale
|
Outstanding HDF Member

OK thanks, I'll be ordering next week.

Old 10-30-2012 | 04:50 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by Redbeard719
Really like your products, and the 2-1 is no exception.

I have the CVO bags and fender...Any plans on a ghost pipe to fill in the exhaust cutout on the drive side?
We will for sure be offering a ghost pipe option for the Jackpot 2/1. We are first concentrating on pipe production, getting stock on the shelves and pipes available for immediate shipping as currently we are selling them faster than we can build them. I would expect to have ghost pipes finished and ready late winter.

Old 10-31-2012 | 03:28 AM
mike5511
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by MGS Custom Bikes
MGS systems are a pretty moderate sound level...............
Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Our Jackpot 2/1 system is a culmination of years of....................

I'm looking at both of your products...........thanks for jumping in here on this discussion!

Quick Reply: Fuelmoto 2 INTO 1 Full System