Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuelmoto 2 INTO 1 Full System

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012 | 04:42 PM
lhgdale
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Yeah, the pipe performed good and made me a 2-1 guy from now on but just had some on going issues.

Old 10-29-2012 | 05:45 PM
2006ultra
Road Captain

I have the Dragula pipe now and will be removing it shortly. I've waited all summer for a ghost pipe and I'm tired of the run around.

Do yourself a favor and check out the D&D FatCat. I ran one on my 06 Ultra 98" build for 4 years. I wanted another 2 onto 1 setup for my 2011 CVO StreetGlide so I gave Dragos a try. It's a decent pipe but will never do business there again.

Today I ordered another D&D with the Performance baffle. Not cheap but do some research about the FatCat. Quality/fit and finish is Excellent!! Plus the new Boss rear headpipe is a lot more friendly to the right leg when your feet are down.

Good Luck

Old 10-29-2012 | 06:17 PM
lhgdale
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Any idea where I can find some dyno sheets on the D&D on a stock motor with stage 1 upgrades? The FM pipe will get me around 95 HP and 103 tq. Good #'s I my opinion.

Old 10-29-2012 | 06:22 PM
CigarCritic
Road Master

Originally Posted by lhgdale
Well, I am back looking for a 2-1 pipe. I got a new bike and I am almost 100% on the fuelmoto pipe. I did put the dragula on my street glide but long story short I just wasn't pleased with the fit and finish.

I would love to hear any feedback and experience with the FM 2-1 system. The dyno sheets on the website look strong with the setup I will be running. Stock 103, stage 1 intake and power vision.

Thanks
A little research and you would have discovered that the "Drago 2-1" is the exact same as the "Rush Reaper". Cheaper is not always better.

I want the Fuel Moto 2-1 Stainless but I need a dummy pipe as I have CVO bags. FM does not offer a dummy pipe. I'll either square off my left bag or order a D&D Fatcat, excellent pipe, excellent torque and they have the dummy pipe option.

Old 10-29-2012 | 06:27 PM
CigarCritic
Road Master

Any idea where I can find some dyno sheets on the D&D on a stock motor with stage 1 upgrades? The FM pipe will get me around 95 HP and 103 tq. Good #'s I my opinion.
There is a sticky in the this Touring section titled "Dyno Number for Baggers". There you can find many many bikes running the FatCat. I ran the FC 2-1 with a 96" and FM map and it was very impressive.

Click here

Old 10-29-2012 | 06:48 PM
2006ultra
Road Captain

I would recommend D&D FatCat with quiet baffle. That will give you the most TQ with a stock motor. It still has some bark so don't let the quiet baffle fool you.

Go to youtube and check out some video's.

quiet baffle

performance baffle

Last edited by 2006ultra; 10-29-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Old 10-29-2012 | 07:48 PM
lhgdale
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks for the info and suggestions, I'll check it out.

Old 10-30-2012 | 03:08 AM
mike5511
Elite HDF Member

I like the look of a pipe under each bag myself. I don't particularly like the idea of a "fake" muffler, especially at the price they sell for. Why not the MGS True Duals? Performance looks as good. True duals sound better IMO. I've heard the MGS are a little loud. Is the D&D quieter? I'm changing to something else, just not sure what yet, but I'm done with loud pipes. I ran V & H Dresser Duals with Khrome Werks 3.5HP mufflers for awhile. (still got them) I had a lot of compliments from those who rode behind me. They didn't dyno out very good, but I'm thinking I may go back to them if I can't find something else...............

Old 10-30-2012 | 04:10 AM
PFWiz
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy

Man, I am liking dragos dragula pipe. The price and performance guarantee can't be beat. I would love to see some pics of bikes running the dragos.
You mean like this?

Yeah, I am very happy with mine...

Old 10-30-2012 | 08:44 AM
CigarCritic
Road Master

Originally Posted by mike5511
I like the look of a pipe under each bag myself. I don't particularly like the idea of a "fake" muffler, especially at the price they sell for. Why not the MGS True Duals? Performance looks as good. True duals sound better IMO. .....
You loose torque with true duals, enough to feel the difference. I agree, true duals sound good if you are looking for that classic "potato potato" sound. That's why I run Bub 7's. 2-1 for racier sound and the 2-1 also gives back pressure when downshifting which gives the rider more feel of the engine.

In the end, it's all about what you like. There is never enough numbers when you chase them.

Quick Reply: Fuelmoto 2 INTO 1 Full System