Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuelmoto 2 INTO 1 Full System

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2012 | 08:32 PM
gsxrboy96
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by lhgdale
Fastbagger07, thanks I will check them out. The main reason I was going with fuelmoto is I have a power vision and fuelmoto supplies a map for the specific setup. I refuse to get my bike dynoed so that is a big deal for me.
Why do you refuse to have the bike dynoed ? Just curious?

Old 09-01-2012 | 08:54 PM
senna
Road Master

Also look at the thunder header 2 into 1. I don't like how the dragos covers up a lot of the transition cover, the jackpot clears the cover the best.

Old 09-01-2012 | 10:41 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member

man, i was looking forward to seeing you get the fm 2-1. i want to hear someone else's before i make that giant leap

Old 09-02-2012 | 11:46 AM
lhgdale
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Gsxrboy96, I'm a little ocd about my stuff and seeing alot of my friends bikes dynoed I just don't want to see or hear my bike go through that.

Im about 95% sold on the dragula and plan on ordering one tuesday. Still getting used to the 1 pipe look.

So, I will have a fuelmoto 2-1-2 headpipe and pro touring mufflers up for sale soon.

Old 09-02-2012 | 01:45 PM
tj316
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by lhgdale
Gsxrboy96, I'm a little ocd about my stuff and seeing alot of my friends bikes dynoed I just don't want to see or hear my bike go through that.

Im about 95% sold on the dragula and plan on ordering one tuesday. Still getting used to the 1 pipe look.

So, I will have a fuelmoto 2-1-2 headpipe and pro touring mufflers up for sale soon.
we put the Dragula on my friends 2012 FLTRU and took it and had the bike tuned , performance , looks and sound are all top notch , he is very happy

Old 09-02-2012 | 02:58 PM
sfetty
Road Captain

I would say you can trust what Fuel Moto says and you would be happy with their product. I have heard nothing but good about them and have have an excellent experience with them other the last 3 years. I have bought power commanders and cams from them and referreed friends that have bought entire exhaust systems and had motor work done by them. All great reports. And they have excellent customer service! You will like the 2 into 1's increased torque and I trust Jamie on the exhaust fitment. I run a Thunderheader and recently had a premapped PCV from Fuel Moto on it. For years the bike performed fine. After going out of state more, I switched to a Thundermax for the Autotune feature. Good luck!

Old 09-02-2012 | 04:40 PM
lhgdale
|
Outstanding HDF Member

I would say you can trust what Fuel Moto says and you would be happy with their product. I have heard nothing but good about them and have have an excellent experience with them other the last 3 years. I have bought power commanders and cams from them and referreed friends that have bought entire exhaust systems and had motor work done by them. All great reports. And they have excellent customer service! You will like the 2 into 1's increased torque and I trust Jamie on the exhaust fitment. I run a Thunderheader and recently had a premapped PCV from Fuel Moto on it. For years the bike performed fine. After going out of state more, I switched to a Thundermax for the Autotune feature. Good luck! __________________
I agree with you on fuelmotos rep and customer service. My whole system is from them header,. mufflers and power vision. The reasons I am leaning toward the dragula are the dyno #s and the price

Old 09-02-2012 | 07:17 PM
lhgdale
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Just posted my FM head pipe and Pro Touring Pipes in the touring for sale thread. Guess i'm getting a 2-1 pipe!

Old 10-29-2012 | 04:15 PM
lhgdale
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Well, I am back looking for a 2-1 pipe. I got a new bike and I am almost 100% on the fuelmoto pipe. I did put the dragula on my street glide but long story short I just wasn't pleased with the fit and finish.

I would love to hear any feedback and experience with the FM 2-1 system. The dyno sheets on the website look strong with the setup I will be running. Stock 103, stage 1 intake and power vision.

Thanks

Old 10-29-2012 | 04:26 PM
TUCCI
Extreme HDF Member

Damn, nothing more disappointing than buying a system and not liking the fit and finish....we've all been there at one time or another.

Quick Reply: Fuelmoto 2 INTO 1 Full System