Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WARNING!! DON'T BUY A HOG LIGHT !!UPDATE at end of thread!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 01:23 PM
FLGEEZ
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: WARNING!! DON'T BUY A HOG LIGHT

ORIGINAL: rebbe18

So manyof you were so quick to respond by following FLGEEZ as he led the lynch mob to Hoglites door.Why didn't one of you ask someone who is in the Chicago area to perhaps visit Hoglites door and see what is going on? John at Hoglite posts his address on his web site if someone had taken just a moment to look for it.

He suggests that anyone who wants to pay by check need just print the appropriate form and send it along with a check. On that form is his address. He is located near O'Hare and rather than hanging John at Hoglite out to dry,why wasn't one of you do-goodersnot willing to go and ask him what was going on? I see this happen all the time on these forums. Someone asks if a rider lives in this or that city and if they could check up on something for them.

But no! Rather than take the time to investigate, everyone just assumes that the people at Hoglite, who have a stellar reputation as is evidenced by their Ebay feedback, must have it out for FLGEEZ. Did any of you who think FLGEEZ did the right thing ever step back and ask themselves, Hey, Here is a guy (John at Hoglite) who sells a great product, has an excellent reputation and in his last email said he will work with FLGEEZ to resolve the problemand now, he isn't responding to any communication to anyone. Something must be wrong. Let's take the time to investigate.

I would hate to have you sitting on my jury.

"Wow !
The post office really goofed up. Those HogLites look bad.
We are not sure what to do because we have never had this happen before -even though we shipped over 1000 units. However we suggest that you go to the Post Office and file a claim. We do not insure our shipments unless requested by our customers.

PS If all fails, perhaps we can work something out.

Please keep us informed. "

Absolutely, last words from me: Any response Rebbe??

Old 02-07-2007, 09:32 PM
rebbe18
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: WARNING!! DON'T BUY A HOG LIGHT

Naw!!!!

You started it. You end it!