Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Guy quit riding and bitches about HD

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Shredding rubber
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Your buddy figures if he whines loud enough he can convince himself that selling his bike was a good idea.
I wonder if his wife let's him have visitation with his ***** and is it supervised.
Chump

Old 08-02-2012, 05:04 PM
E.T.
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dbell66253
I can't say that I understand his frustration, I've never been in that position. When my wife met me I was on a bike, and before we got married I made it very clear that its not just a hobby for me, so I couldn't even imagine being told to sell my bike to buy a car, lol, that would be a joke.
Im blessed,my wife wants to keep me happy,and she new I was so sick of my 2010 vulcan,noisey peace of ****!We went together and picked out ''our'' 09 ultra classic,we love it and she rides everywere with me,riding is a big part of my life,so if its a big part of your life find a good woman that likes to ride,if my wife bitched and put up a big fuss about the bike Id trade her in on a new model!!1

Old 08-02-2012, 05:24 PM
bluffalobob
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Who cares what he thinks, or why he thinks it! I have a good friend, who is smart, funny, and a political whacko. We have a rule that we never talk politics, it works for us. He drives me crazy with his ranting, and I could certainly never say anything to change his mind.

If you value his friendship, tell him you'd rather not discuss bikes with him if he brings it up again. If that doesn't work, he's not your friend.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:00 PM
jpooch00
Elite HDF Member
Received 267 Likes on 226 Posts

Originally Posted by greendragon52
Guy I work with used to ride a '05 UC and recently gave up the bike. His OL made him buy a new cage for her, won't say more about my attitude about this but anyway, we got to talking about HD and all of sudden he starts bitchin' about how HD hasn't done anything to improve their bikes. Says that HD is behind the times with air-cooled engines and belt drive. SOB thought he had a right to bitch about HD now that he no longer rides. All I could say to him is that they (HD) must be doing something right because there are still a hell of a lot of us still lovin' em and ridin' em. Guess he couldn't take out his anger on his OL for making him get rid of his bike, she would probably kick his *** anyway, so now he wants to put HD down. Say what you want, but if you are going to bitch about HD in general, don't do it around me!
His OL "made" him give up his ride. That poor f**ker is totally p-whipped! I guess whining like a little b!tch is all he has left!