Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flamed Leather Tourpak

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007 | 01:37 AM
TwoBaggerz
|
Cruiser
Default Flamed Leather Tourpak

Has anyone bought the flamed leather tourpak? I like it because it's lack of straps more closely resembles the Road King Custom's bags...they say a lock is required....just wondering there is a latch like the RKCustom bags and the lock is "optional"?

Thanks

Old 01-12-2007 | 01:56 AM
harley0711
Seasoned HDF Member
Default RE: Flamed Leather Tourpak

had not seen one yet... very nice - so if your like me...

excuse this post,,,, I tried to post a like to what the above tour pac looks like,, This forum will NOT allow a complete post of the link,,, I find that very annoying.....

Old 01-12-2007 | 03:36 AM
SteelCityScooter
Road Master

Flamed Leather Tour-Pak® Luggage

Hit the road in style. Designed to complement the raised flame design on the Screamin' Eagle® FLHRSE3 motorcycle, this Tour-Pak® features a spacious interior that will hold one full-face helmet or two half-helmets. The Tour-Pak® is crafted from the same leather-wrapped composite materials as the Screamin' Eagle® Road King® saddlebags to ensure shape retention. The clean, custom look is enhanced by the Tour-Pak® Lock Set (sold separately) to keep the lid tightly closed without the need for straps and buckles. Kit includes a smooth-look passenger backrest pad, interior rubber mat, hardware and instructions. Dimensions: 18.5" W x 17" D x 13" H. Luggage capacity: 2500 cubic inches.
Leather Tour-Pak® Lock Set

Designed to discourage grab and run theft, this Lock Set provides a level of security that leather straps alone can't match. The complete kit includes external locking push-button latch release, locking mechanism, release cable, two keys, steel Tour-Pak® lid mounting plate, and all required installation hardware. Special order keyed-to-match lock sets are available for models with barrel type keys. Contact your Dealer with your vehicle key code.
$170.00 for the lockset when you pay $650.00 for the tourpak, and another $170.00 for the rack and hardware.
And since it says "enhanced" my bet would be "required".

One day they will sell this stuff as a all in one kit, sure it looks better with smaller prices per item, but overall the cost is may lookhigh, and we do notice it with the overall bill.

Old 01-12-2007 | 02:19 PM
GTK
Ultimate HDF Member

A good price if you order from a dlr who gives you 20% off.A removable tour pack gives you the best of both worlds