Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Castle, LS or Surdyke

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 07:09 PM
jrat69
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default New Castle, LS or Surdyke

I'm getting ready to order a few goodies, order total between 2 & 3 hundred at retail. I believe all 3 of the dealers give 20% off, which has the best deal on the shipping?

Old 06-20-2012, 10:35 AM
99%er
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Try this site. You wont be sorry. Its hard to beat their prices. Orders alway ship fast and free if over $100.
(is it ever less?☺).
It is Kutter Harley-Davidson in Wisconsin.

WWW.CyclePartsForLess.com

Old 06-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Danofxdx
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been using LS for a few years and have always been happy with price and shipping

Old 06-20-2012, 10:48 AM
barkingspud
Cruiser

You can give Hales HD in Mansfield, OH a shot. You can even place your order directly from the HD website and specify them as your dealer. I placed an order with them last week (for a service manual, tour pak lid organizer and an HD tour pak rack bag) and my stuff is now on the way via Fedex. Shipping was only $13.80 and I got a 20% discount.

Last edited by barkingspud; 06-20-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Ventana
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 99%er
Try this site. You wont be sorry. Its hard to beat their prices. Orders alway ship fast and free if over $100.
(is it ever less?☺).
It is Kutter Harley-Davidson in Wisconsin.

WWW.CyclePartsForLess.com
BIG +1 Here.

I just ordered forward controls and a engine guard. Fast delivery, good communication. their price for the forwards was lower then any of them and the engine guard was a couple of bucks more but with free shipping I came out ahead.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Chunker
Road Warrior
Received 65 Likes on 46 Posts

Of the 3 you listed, the discount from retail varies with the parts and dealers. I was looking, and pricing LEDs and LS had free shipping on orders over $500, Surdyke's discount was around 15%, and New Castle somewhere in the middle. Bottom line you have to do the math for each.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:25 AM
PassRusher75
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

New Castle for me. I was a big fan of Zanotti's up until they retired, some of their staff moved to NCHD and I have gotten the same deals and prompt shipping as before. My last order was made online on a Sunday, got an email on Monday that some of my order was not in stock and would have to be ordered, still got all of my order on Thursday! Do a search, have been some complaints about Surdyke...

Old 06-20-2012, 01:31 PM
bklynbob
Grand HDF Member
Received 567 Likes on 394 Posts

i use tricounty harley since zanotti is gone.

Old 06-20-2012, 02:27 PM
jrat69
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I ended up comparing prices at LS, Hales, and New Castle, Most were the same, NC was higher on a couple of items, but LS was at 20% or more, and they are close so shipping was cheaper. I did check a few of the items on CyclePartsForLess, and they were a little higher on most items, would have probably come out about the same figuring in the shipping. Thanks for the recommendations. I know no one can have the lowest prices everyday on everything. That's why I shopped around.

Old 06-20-2012, 02:32 PM
barkingspud
Cruiser

Originally Posted by jrat69
I ended up comparing prices at LS, Hales, and New Castle, Most were the same, NC was higher on a couple of items, but LS was at 20% or more, and they are close so shipping was cheaper. I did check a few of the items on CyclePartsForLess, and they were a little higher on most items, would have probably come out about the same figuring in the shipping. Thanks for the recommendations. I know no one can have the lowest prices everyday on everything. That's why I shopped around.
I do like LS HD but I am in IL so, they have to charge me sales tax.

Quick Reply: New Castle, LS or Surdyke