Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto's customer service

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 07:02 AM
SharkBite
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Fuel Moto's customer service

Many compliment Fuel Moto on here. In fact it's the reason I purchased the 4.5 inch pipes from them over a year ago. Add me to the list.

Several months after putting on the 4.5 inch pipes I emailed Jamie and asked about a 'quiet baffle' for them. I didn't realize they didn't have one available for those particular pipes. He told me if I wasn't happy with them to ship them back and he would exchange them for different ones.

I put it off and put it off until I figured it was way to late to expect them to do anything. When I contacted Jamie I just asked if they may be able to knock anything off the price of the replacements by 'trading in' the current pipes. His immediate response was to tell me it was no problem and to let him know what other pipe I wanted to try. I chose to go with the 3.5 inch with the slant down end caps. Even though it had been so long Jamie said he'll have no problem selling the used 4.5's and did not charge me anything for the replacements. The only thing I had to pay for was the optional quiet baffle.

It's dedication to customer service like this that's keeps people coming back and creates new customers.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:04 AM
luc.who
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Pretty kewl

Old 06-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Sallyman
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It doesn't get any better then Fuelmoto!

Old 06-09-2012, 07:11 AM
CigarCritic
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sallyman
It doesn't get any better then Fuelmoto!
Agreed!

Old 06-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Mikekoz13
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fuel Moto rocks! A couple of months ago I bought the air cleaner and a PCV. The quality of the air cleaner is outstanding and installed easily.I dealt with Keith.... he was polite, helpful, and professional.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:41 AM
dswansbiker
Road Warrior
Received 108 Likes on 33 Posts

I did the FM Stage 1 with Powervision on my RK this Spring. It would pop occasionally when up shifting from 1st to 2nd. I didn't think much about it, and finally sent an email to Jaimie yesterday morning. I wasn't expecting a same day response because I heard they are very busy (good for them), but I had an email waiting with a revised map when I got home from work. The new map is perfect!

Old 06-09-2012, 07:44 AM
TUCCI
Extreme HDF Member
Received 219 Likes on 167 Posts

Smart business, brought me back when I bought my PCV...that kind of great customer service brings em in.....like I said, smart keep up the great work Fuel Moto!

Old 06-09-2012, 07:49 AM
byucop
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

after I purchased my FLHTK and noted that the performance was failing, I called a friend and he said to get fuel moto and ask them. I did and the suggestions they made and the package I purchased made all the difference. I had a slight problem with a backfire and they sent me a new program to load into the power commander and it fixed it! They are great. Have recommended to several other riders and will continue to do so. Thanks.

Old 06-09-2012, 08:18 AM
bglider
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same here, bought a used pcv a few weeks ago from another forum member and had a few questions and fuelmoto spent about twenty minutes on the phone with me helping me out even though i didnt even buy it through them.

Old 06-09-2012, 08:57 AM
heavymetalthunder
Grand HDF Member
Received 605 Likes on 440 Posts

" bought a used pcv a few weeks ago from another forum member and had a few questions and fuelmoto spent about twenty minutes on the phone with me helping me out even though i didnt even buy it through them."
I did the exact same thing. Got the same results.
Excellent customer service.

Quick Reply: Fuel Moto's customer service