Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good deal on new after market Vented Lowers

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 11:34 AM
XARAN
Stellar HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Good deal on new after market Vented Lowers

I wanted to pass on a what I think is a good deal. I dont have any connection with this company other than as a customer and this is my first order!

Ive been looking for Vented Lowers paint Vivid Black for a while and a couple of used deals fell through so I started to consider aftermarket Vented Lowers from Fairing Factory, they sell direct and on E Bay and there are a few threads about them and they are pretty positive reviews. These Lowers come painted Vivid Black and have Quick Detach Hardware.

I found them on E Bay for a buy it now price $ 497 (it is not that much less than the HD color matched lowers with the online 20% discounts available) but I also saw they had accepted some offers for a little less. So I emailed and was told that they are out of stock but have a sale going on now for a pre order before they receive the next shipment. The new shipment will have the new style caps so they will fit the 09 newer Road Glides as well as most Touring Models with the stock engine guard with out modification.

The sale price is $ 300.00 shipped. I dont know how long they will offer this deal but if your interested e mail fairingfactoryus@gmail.com , I was communicating with Andy
This is also their website http://www.fairingmegausa.com/ and has pictures of the lowers in different stages.

Attached Thumbnails Good deal on new after market Vented Lowers-lowers.jpg