Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some better quality pics of my BBP FLHX modded.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 07:09 AM
Nicky Pass
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by painey
Nice shots and bike the looks great but Nicky is not a pro, how do I know, look at first two oics, a pro would not have a lamp post 'growing' out of the bike. I am also not a pro but these are the sort of things that can catch you out when taking pics. Hope you are not offended by my comments.
Not at all....

I was going to go to my favorite pic taking spot, a park by my house, but there was a ton of little league baseball going on and cars and people everywhere. So I just said F it.....the driveway is fine.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:19 AM
Keithhu
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,599 Likes on 2,722 Posts

Originally Posted by Nicky Pass
Not at all....

I was going to go to my favorite pic taking spot, a park by my house, but there was a ton of little league baseball going on and cars and people everywhere. So I just said F it.....the driveway is fine.
Nicky, just work your magic on the lamp post.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:15 AM
Redbeard719
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,226 Likes on 550 Posts

Looks good Nicky. Glad you finally got your wheels! Totally changes the whole bike, doesn't it?

One last thing, on an otherwise great looking sled...pull the reflectors off the forks and fron under the license plate! You'd be surprised how much it changes the look.

And stop working so much and ride that thing too.

Old 05-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Nicky Pass
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Redbeard719
Looks good Nicky. Glad you finally got your wheels! Totally changes the whole bike, doesn't it?

One last thing, on an otherwise great looking sled...pull the reflectors off the forks and fron under the license plate! You'd be surprised how much it changes the look.

And stop working so much and ride that thing too.

LOL! I have to work today and tonight, but I have Saturday, Sunday and Monday off!

Old 05-25-2012, 09:05 AM
bobgv
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn it Nick you are going to send me to the poor house. Those damn rims really look good with that paint. What rotors are they and how much did the whole set up run you if you don't mind me asking. Now all you need is chrome front forks and so on and so on and so on...............it never freaken stops lol

Old 05-25-2012, 09:41 AM
slammed05fatty
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wheels look good, and the pipe set is sweet. thinking of doing chrome lower forks in the future?

Old 05-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Joe6Pack
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bobgv
Damn it Nick you are going to send me to the poor house. Those damn rims really look good with that paint. What rotors are they and how much did the whole set up run you if you don't mind me asking. Now all you need is chrome front forks and so on and so on and so on...............it never freaken stops lol
Nice set up. Interested in you wheel set up as well.

Old 05-25-2012, 10:20 AM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Bike really looks good.

~Joe

Old 05-25-2012, 10:45 AM
serjayson
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That's actually a strippers pole. How do I know? Been there done that

Old 05-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Nicky Pass
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by bobgv
Originally Posted by slammed05fatty
wheels look good, and the pipe set is sweet. thinking of doing chrome lower forks in the future?
I may do the chrome lowers, I do like a contrast in the front....everytime I look at chrome front ends, my first instinct is....I want it now, then I think....It doesn't really need it. Maybe over the winter when my dealer offers it as a winter special.

Originally Posted by Joe6Pack
Nice set up. Interested in you wheel set up as well.
The wheels were $480 a piece, the rotors are the chrome inner and raw outer, and they were $130 a piece, the install kits were $60 a piece, the tires were $450....with install it was around $1850 all said and done.

Quick Reply: Some better quality pics of my BBP FLHX modded.....