Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KC International

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 01:51 PM
markzx7zx7zx7
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i bought a fat spoke front wheel from american classics on ebay and it took two months to come in then i ordered the sam matching rear wheel from kc and it came in in 5 days but the bearings where wrong that took dna 3 weeks to send me the right ones , so in kcs defense they were graet to deal with\, the manufactuere dna sucks

Old 05-15-2012, 04:07 PM
rayzor931
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scaredofrain
Which is why so many people hate IT customer support.

As a paying customer he has a RIGHT to be treated correctly. Not to get abusive though but, many traders forget that without customers they have no business.
For the record, I was never abusive. In fact, all I asked was that they just kept me informed. I told Doug and Brock that I had no problem waiting for the wheel, and would still be waiting if they would have returned my emails or been more forthcoming with information over the phone.

Update: I just received an email from KC International through the PayPal dispute center stating "Very sorry that the refund did not get processed. The paperwork was not given to the proper department to issue your refund." Yet, when I called the day after I canceled my order asking when I should expect my refund a woman told me that it had been processed. Hmmm... I won't say anymore about it and I understand things happen. But I think we owe it to each other to share our experiences (good and bad) so we may make informed decisions. Especially considering the amount of green we sink into our beloved hogs! Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me.

Old 07-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Landbeasts
Novice
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmm. I called these guys the other day to ask about a stretched front fender for my roadking, and would I need the spacers. The guy that answered the phone was a complete slug. His answer was, " I think so" and then silence. Im going to give them one more call, and if the answers aren't forthcoming, I will look elsewhere.

Old 07-10-2012, 01:47 PM
FLHTCU Owner
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rayzor931
I don't post in here often but I want to let you know of my **** poor experience with KC International Motorcycle Supply. Back on 9 April I ordered a mammoth wheel from these ******. Long story short, I still have no wheel and no refund! They don't answer emails and can't seem to say anything worthwhile over the phone. I called about 3 or 4 times asking for an update and all I would get was "another week.". Finally, I canceled my order over a week ago and they still haven't refunded my $500. Their web address is www.kcint2.com. I'd advise you all to stay away from these tools!
Never heard of them, but I would put your 20% interest to use, and file a dispute with the credit card company. Let them deal with it.