Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BAL-1 tail light w/HD led turn signals

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 08:31 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 72,341 Likes on 21,851 Posts

Originally Posted by emwolb
i just sold my 08 streetglide to a great friend of mine just about a month ago, and on that 08 sg, i used the bal 1 taillight. i also used the harley turn/run/brake module with the bullet style red lenses for the rear. it did work properly, i.e. running=park light, turn signal, and brake light function. it was all plug and play. last night i bought a new fltru, aka roadglide ultra and i intend on lighting up the rear of the bike with the same system. anything that gets the attention of that 23 year old kid behind you who's busy texting is a good thing. i also programmed the bal taillight for the brightest in run mode, and the annoyingly bright constant flashing brake light function. it keeps people off your ***, and that's a good thing, isn't it? methinks so. ride safe, and always pay attention to your rear view mirrors. the life you save might be your own.
Absolutely!!
Love my obnoxious BAL 1 and also the Kissan Pathblazer modulator for the headlight for the same reason!!

You're lighting up the rear for that reason, now light up the front end too for the same protection..

Never assume that you are seen..