Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bountyhunter

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 07:23 AM
2006streetglide
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bountyhunter

ORIGINAL: DI75

I found him. He called me to let me know that he is working in the lab with TONY and AIMEE on those NEW shocks that they promised us this month. All of them are working so hard in thedevelopment process,that they have been unable to get on the net. The new shocks are going to be something !!! Sure am glad that they are all OK!!!
The "LAB" that'sthe best yet!

Old 01-08-2007, 06:48 PM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,833 Likes on 1,279 Posts

ORIGINAL: billk

Being a "bounty" fan, I need a "quicker picker upper, Bounty"...I know we (me) have had alot of fun "baggin" on him in this thread...hope it continues. Shows the spirit of the people getting to know people thru this forum (in addition to the tech data), and its"thanks" to the contributors, like Bounty...people at their finest.

I, like most of you, assume that Bounty is away with the lovely Ms. Bounty, at some exotic place (warm), enjoying theescape from the colder climates. However, I dothink that heshould send us all a PM forthinking about him and wishing him the best. Bounty, in the future, before you can be excused from participating in this forum, you must get an absentee slip from the administrator....ortake your 'friggin' laptop with you.
He is going to send us all LARGE COLOR PICTURES OF HIS BIKE "SIGNED" showing the true beauty of CLAMPLESS exhaust!

Old 01-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Harley Rulz
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: TBone

Hey hey hey...easy on Bounty Hunter. He once saved my life... That's right! I bet you guys did not that Bounty is a hero. It is not like him to brag so I am going to tell you guys what happened. I know Bounty, I promised not to say BUT they need to know.

It was a dark and stormy night. I got lost while I was riding thru Canada. (actually I heard about them strip clubs up there so I shot across the border) anyways I got lost. My old trusty metal steed was screaming for some water (gas). But there was no gas station in sight. What was I to do? Where was I to go? My heart kept racing knowing that at any minute, I could meet my maker. ( I know, little dramatic but you wasn't there so don't judge.) Anyways, it was around 10 p.m. and here I was looking for a gas station, knowing the the main attraction usually comes on the stage now, getting really pissed. As I started to climb another hill, it happened. I found a gas station! I pulled up to give my beast the drink it had been longing for( I really don't talk like this but for the sake of the story I thought I would try) when to my surprise I realized all I had was American money and not any of that fake stuff they use up there. The gas attendant kept calling me some sort of bloody bugger( whatever that means) and I had had just about enough of his little Canadian attitude. You know what I mean.. heh. I was just about to show him how we kick *** oops I am still in Canada... arsh the good old U.S.A. style when out of the blue, another fellow biker stopped. It was hard to see what bike he was on because it had some sort of big orange strip going down the side blinding my vision. This guy gets off his bike and walks over studing the situation. At first, I thought he was going to ask me to by some cookies, anyone riding a bike with a big orange strip down the side what would you expect?? But seeing how I was in a strange country not really knowing there customs, this might be a symbol of some sicko perverted club that just likes to take big Americans and have there way with them. I wasn't about to give him a chance to have his way with this American so I reached down to grab my pistol when all of a sudden he said " the gas station up the street will take American dollars" Then he got back on his bike and drove away. As he was pulling out, I said to myself, Damn, those are some nice clampless exhausts he has there.

So as you can see, he is a hero..

LMFAO!NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

Old 01-08-2007, 08:13 PM
maltezebluez96
Cruiser

He should flattered to have so many posts about him,....As far as I'm concerned he has gave me alot of Great advise and I enjoy some of his posts.....he also has shown that he is able to laugh at himself, which is a asset.....

[IMG]local://upfiles/17184/F5181524C01B47E09457A4CE95D5C34F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Bigredone
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He's engineering a PC IV

Old 01-08-2007, 09:20 PM
HD Jake
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Bounty is the Quicker Picker Upper, right ?.?

ORIGINAL: Harley Rulz

ORIGINAL: TBone

Hey hey hey...easy on Bounty Hunter. He once saved my life... That's right! I bet you guys did not that Bounty is a hero. It is not like him to brag so I am going to tell you guys what happened. I know Bounty, I promised not to say BUT they need to know.

It was a dark and stormy night. I got lost while I was riding thru Canada. (actually I heard about them strip clubs up there so I shot across the border) anyways I got lost. My old trusty metal steed was screaming for some water (gas). But there was no gas station in sight. What was I to do? Where was I to go? My heart kept racing knowing that at any minute, I could meet my maker. ( I know, little dramatic but you wasn't there so don't judge.) Anyways, it was around 10 p.m. and here I was looking for a gas station, knowing the the main attraction usually comes on the stage now, getting really pissed. As I started to climb another hill, it happened. I found a gas station! I pulled up to give my beast the drink it had been longing for( I really don't talk like this but for the sake of the story I thought I would try) when to my surprise I realized all I had was American money and not any of that fake stuff they use up there. The gas attendant kept calling me some sort of bloody bugger( whatever that means) and I had had just about enough of his little Canadian attitude. You know what I mean.. heh. I was just about to show him how we kick *** oops I am still in Canada... arsh the good old U.S.A. style when out of the blue, another fellow biker stopped. It was hard to see what bike he was on because it had some sort of big orange strip going down the side blinding my vision. This guy gets off his bike and walks over studing the situation. At first, I thought he was going to ask me to by some cookies, anyone riding a bike with a big orange strip down the side what would you expect?? But seeing how I was in a strange country not really knowing there customs, this might be a symbol of some sicko perverted club that just likes to take big Americans and have there way with them. I wasn't about to give him a chance to have his way with this American so I reached down to grab my pistol when all of a sudden he said " the gas station up the street will take American dollars" Then he got back on his bike and drove away. As he was pulling out, I said to myself, Damn, those are some nice clampless exhausts he has there.

So as you can see, he is a hero..

LMFAO!NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

Old 01-09-2007, 07:02 PM
HD Renegade
Road Warrior

Hmmm, still no BountyHunter to be found anywhere.

Bob

Old 01-09-2007, 09:30 PM
gmjhd
Cruiser

Where or where has our little Bountyhunter gone?

Old 01-10-2007, 07:38 PM
billk
Road Master

I may be wrong, but this 'missing' Bountyhunterthread has had more 'hits' and 'replies' to any posts he made when in attendance. What does that say? Coo, Coo, Coo, Ca, Cooka, Coo.

Old 01-10-2007, 07:51 PM
roadkingbigjoe
Tourer

I bet you will find him all curled up with a hooters girl eating wings and drinking beer!

Quick Reply: Bountyhunter