Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bountyhunter

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 11:40 PM
dgriffith
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bountyhunter

I know this might sound very strange, but is it possible that as his user name implies, that he MIGHT be working???? I know most villains shudder at the thought of a real BOUNTYHUNTER coming after them.. I got to put my boots back on the B. S. is getting too deep in here..

Old 01-07-2007, 12:32 PM
baron3547
Cruiser

He probably put a bounty on "Tony" from Draggin Baggers! Get him Bountyhunter!
ORIGINAL: dgriffith

I know this might sound very strange, but is it possible that as his user name implies, that he MIGHT be working???? I know most villains shudder at the thought of a real BOUNTYHUNTER coming after them.. I got to put my boots back on the B. S. is getting too deep in here..

Old 01-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

he aint postin cause he pm'd me...says youre all abuncha SISSYS

Old 01-07-2007, 12:50 PM
77Tulsa
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

And he went out for hot wings and beer!

[sm=alcoholic.gif]
ORIGINAL: Bryan TTM

he aint postin cause he pm'd me...says youre all abuncha SISSYS

Old 01-07-2007, 03:20 PM
billk
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Being a "bounty" fan, I need a "quicker picker upper, Bounty"...I know we (me) have had alot of fun "baggin" on him in this thread...hope it continues. Shows the spirit of the people getting to know people thru this forum (in addition to the tech data), and its"thanks" to the contributors, like Bounty...people at their finest.

I, like most of you, assume that Bounty is away with the lovely Ms. Bounty, at some exotic place (warm), enjoying theescape from the colder climates. However, I dothink that heshould send us all a PM forthinking about him and wishing him the best. Bounty, in the future, before you can be excused from participating in this forum, you must get an absentee slip from the administrator....ortake your 'friggin' laptop with you.

Old 01-07-2007, 03:25 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

and when he comes back , he'll be pushing funny straw hats on us that fall apart in 2 months!!!

Old 01-07-2007, 09:08 PM
fasthd06
Intermediate

The last few things he promoted sure did turn out to be junk remember all that drag gin stuff.that were the best thing since the twin cam?///////
ORIGINAL: electaRICK

and when he comes back , he'll be pushing funny straw hats on us that fall apart in 2 months!!!

Old 01-07-2007, 09:20 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I found him. He called me to let me know that he is working in the lab with TONY and AIMEE on those NEW shocks that they promised us this month. All of them are working so hard in thedevelopment process,that they have been unable to get on the net. The new shocks are going to be something !!! Sure am glad that they are all OK!!!

Old 01-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Sol
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If indeed Bounty & Mrs. Bounty are away enjoying warmer wheather, I hope he watches what he eats this time. You see, he has a severe alergic reation to certain shellfish...

...his diethas tobe CLAMless

Old 01-07-2007, 10:58 PM
StreetGlider56
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Richard

I will atest to his heroity, It's a dream I had,

You see, I had dreamed, that it was real foggy, and all I see is blur... the all the sudden the blur starts
to subside and I'm seeing a beautiful medow, but this is a dream, who am I? What an I?
As the sight become more apparent, I see the sun, a sea of dasies.. and I'm in the middle of them..
Wait, I AM a Daisey... I look up, what do I see, Two brown legs, a tail and it's rising.. what tha...
Then all the sudden, I here a vicious ROAR, and the two legs and tail ran off... I look around
And to my suprize, ther he is THE BOUNTYHUNTER, In his clampless and draggin glory!
Ihadonly herd stories as a seedlin, Had just saveed me from a horrid fate,
Only to look and see some of my fellow daisies, had fallen to the stinky blob's mastery....

Then I woke up, got the phone and made a dr.'s appoimntment...

I really thought this was funny,??? was it my meds??? if so I need to take more...

We all love ya Bounty, and hope your OK, and havin FUN....

Quick Reply: Bountyhunter