Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

merlot and cherry sunglo painted inner fairing

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012 | 10:56 AM
nivensid
Tourer

I have the same color combination on my Ultra Limited, went with the Red Hot Sunglow. You won't go wrong with which ever you choose.

Old 04-27-2012 | 07:47 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by nivensid
I have the same color combination on my Ultra Limited, went with the Red Hot Sunglow. You won't go wrong with which ever you choose.

Beautiful!! That's my choice. The Merlot looks black in too many lighting situations.

Old 04-27-2012 | 09:02 PM
davehtutk
Cruiser

I cant wait to see some pics of this as it has passed my mind to do the same thing. Just waiting to do paint, bars and radio at the same time.

My vote would be following through with the Merlot and Sunglo paint job from the front to the back.

On a side note, I live in Central texas and have never seen a glide with this paint job. Does anyone know how many of of these they made?

Old 04-27-2012 | 10:34 PM
av ultra
Road Captain

Been thinking the same thing, would love to see a two tone, but that red hot sunglow looks bitchin!!!

Old 04-27-2012 | 10:47 PM
bobgv
Road Warrior

Go cherry I luv poppin cherries.... sorry couldn't resist.

Old 06-04-2012 | 03:35 PM
TrickFLHX
6th Gear
Default How 'bout both?

Painted the inner fairing to match the outer, cant wait to get it back together!

Attached Thumbnails merlot and cherry sunglo painted inner fairing-innerpaint.jpg  
Old 06-04-2012 | 03:48 PM
TheArchitect
Tourer

Originally Posted by TrickFLHX
Painted the inner fairing to match the outer, cant wait to get it back together!
That's the way to go right there! Post pics when you get it back on, that's going to look great!

Old 06-05-2012 | 12:30 AM
rockdude
4th Gear
Default That is awesome!!

Originally Posted by TrickFLHX
Exactly what I was looking for! Do youmind sharing your painter's info?
Thanks
Rocky

Old 06-05-2012 | 02:58 AM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member

I get the matching pinstripe/two-tone carried over from the outer fairing to the inner fairing; but, is that what you want to look at while riding the bike?

Shoot dawg a PM or search for pics of his color-matched, pinstripe/two-tone inner fairing--much nicer to see while riding IMO.

Carl

Old 06-05-2012 | 05:49 AM
TrickFLHX
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Harleypingman
I get the matching pinstripe/two-tone carried over from the outer fairing to the inner fairing; but, is that what you want to look at while riding the bike?

Shoot dawg a PM or search for pics of his color-matched, pinstripe/two-tone inner fairing--much nicer to see while riding IMO.

Carl

I plan on looking at the road, my surroundings, and watching for cages, not staring at my inner fairing.

Quick Reply: merlot and cherry sunglo painted inner fairing