Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Klock Werks Super Saver 4" Slash Up slip ons

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 05:56 PM
jsims002
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Klock Werks Super Saver 4" Slash Up slip ons

These came in the other day, install took about 15 minutes. Ok, that's partially true, needed longer mounting bolts, so I had to run to Lowes.

I dig the way they continue the angle of the bags. Next order of business is to get the back lowered a bit. Probably go with the Arnotts when I get some spare loot or sale some of the VROD parts I have laying around. I've had Arnotts on my V for almost 4 years and they work flawlessly, no leaks to date.

There were a couple of scuff marks on the back of the bags, I assume where the numbering or whatever was while in service. I got a couple of decals from my Alma Mater

Old 04-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Nightrain04
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks Good! I was looking at these before a member here traded me his Bub 7's for my SE's that I had.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:01 PM
turckster
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What do you think of the Klock Werks mufflers, seriously looking at these right now. Since I've put on true duels, the mufflers I now have are way too loud.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:10 AM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I put the four inch rounds on my limited and after awhile the baffles came out on the rigth side, replaced the tiny screws with some quick tight or locking fluid and put them back in and over all I love the sound low and mean and I love the look. Besides the baffle coming they are great sounding and I think they perform well. Just like the commerical, at 3,000 they are low and mean, and when you want to bark it is all there.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:12 AM
jsims002
Cruiser

Originally Posted by turckster
What do you think of the Klock Werks mufflers, seriously looking at these right now. Since I've put on true duels, the mufflers I now have are way too loud.
They are a happy medium. I had a V & H Indy Comp on my VROD, way....too loud too. These have a low rumble at idle, low sound at cruise and a bark on the throttle. I dig em because you can add/remove packing from the baffles or remove the baffles completely. Good bang for the buck.

Originally Posted by Timmy B
I put the four inch rounds on my limited and after awhile the baffles came out on the rigth side, replaced the tiny screws with some quick tight or locking fluid and put them back in and over all I love the sound low and mean and I love the look. Besides the baffle coming they are great sounding and I think they perform well. Just like the commerical, at 3,000 they are low and mean, and when you want to bark it is all there.
Correct, I think they're worth more than what I spent on em.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:59 AM
kjmahoney85
Advanced

Any video/sound clips?

Old 05-27-2012, 12:02 PM
JABMIKE
Tourer
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Klock Werks SS

Hey Jsims002, Are they the short or long version? i like the way they match the slant of the bags. Thinking of getting these mufflers for my sg.

Old 05-27-2012, 12:48 PM
JPM
Novice
Default Klockworks

I bought these same mufflers for my 06 SG and at the same time I put the Fullsac true dual conversion on and and I can't say enough about the sound. It completely changed the way my bike sounded for the better. It does sound good at part throttle going down the highway and not obnoxious at all. When you roll into the throttle to pass or just make yourself scarce, they flat bark. I have enjoyed having these mufflers immensely. I would buy them all over again. Mine are the short version. I also like the way they continue the line of the bag.