Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I added just a little engraving

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 11:38 PM
Tom Hudson
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you - I loved that car & if I had a larger shop I would have kept it - For the most part I find cars boring - After 2 hours car shows drive me nuts - But i can hang out at a good bike show many hours - I'm not going to show this Ultra - i bought it for a driver - to show it I would need to take the bike apart and invest a bunch of hours - I'm semi-retired now so I'll just dress the old girl to fit my taste & try to get all the seat time I can.

The only car gig that I really enjoy is the SEMA Show in Vegas - I'm a judge at the show & I can spend days at this show & meet some of the finest custom builders in the world & see some of the finest cars in the world. If you ever get a chance to go, jump on it. Even if you don't have a pass to get inside there are hundreds of great cars & trucks & beautiful girls outside & outside is all free!

Old 04-21-2012, 03:01 PM
PistonPuller
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom Hudson
Marysville - 30 miles North of Sacramento - My wife & I was born here - had a home in Spokane,WA for 30 years - We moved back 8 or 9 years ago - We still miss the North West but not the winters - tom
My wife and I are from Grass Valley and now live in Spokane. We miss NorCal and really dont like the Spokane area. Especially winters

Old 04-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Tom Hudson
Road Captain

Originally Posted by PistonPuller
My wife and I are from Grass Valley and now live in Spokane. We miss NorCal and really dont like the Spokane area. Especially winters
For 15 years I traveled all over the US with my work - Crossed the US 14 times - seen about all of it - California with all it's problems & nut cases is still one of the best places anywhere to live, if you like good weather year around! We have a short ride to the ocean - short ride to Reno - Foothills are 10 minutes away - While in Spokane we got to ride about 4 months a year - when we gave up the winter sports there was no reason to stay & freeze for 4 month & shovel snow -
Grass valley / Nevada City is very nice - no worry about the 100 year flood or a week of fog which we get here in the Sacramento valley - We also have some of the finest fishing for Stripers & Salmon in the world in the Sacramento river & the Feather - Black Bass lakes everywhere - Trout fishing & hunting in the mountains - it's all here if thats your thing. With folks moving out in herds everyday - it's getting better everyday - unemployment is 11% in Sactamento 25 to 28% here - but i'm retired so thats not an issue for me personally. I hate it for other folks but it is what it is -

Old 04-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Tom Hudson
Road Captain

Horn - gettin the old fat girl all dressed up

Old 04-23-2012, 05:22 PM
Tom Hudson
Road Captain

this will be an over lay - derby cover on primary case

Old 04-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Tom Hudson