Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Landers Toad Suck Harley Davidson customer service !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 08:20 AM
bigwavdav
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Since I live in Arkansas, it is where I have picked up my last two Harleys (Ordered overseas). They are a better dealership than the Hot Springs one. I think the parts guys down in the Little Rock Store are better though.

They got rid of a lot of people that made it great up there at Toad Suck.

What really chapped my *** about them is when I picked up my FLHX there was still that sticky residue from labels and stickers on various parts of my bike (Kickstand, rear light chrome piece, etc), and the key fobs were not working. Basically they said my 20K dollar bike was ready and it wasn't.

Anyway. I don't go to Toad Suck any more. It may have changed in the last couple of months but did not think that was possible. They used to be Jones HD down near McCain Mall area but moved up there....

Anyways. Next time you guys are near Toad Suck, take the AR300 road. A little piece of nice asphalt to try...

Old 04-13-2012, 08:37 AM
StreetBird
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Staff !

I just drove from central Ohio to pick up my 08 Street Glide from the Conway area off a seller from Ebay. Of course I wanted a HD shirt from the area and I was fortunate enough to stop in at Toad Suck. The shirt your talking about is the coolest I've seen at an HD dealer, and the staff was great. You can never over appreciate a good service department.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:56 AM
vaham
Road Master
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by TKDKurt
I likewise have had great experience at my dealership--Patriot H-D in Fairfax.

You are one of the few that feel that way....

Old 04-13-2012, 09:09 AM
sparky_mo
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My wife and I went to the Ark. Hog Rally held in Hot Springs a couple of yrs ago and stopped in Toad Suck on our way. Had to buy the t-shirt. One night while in Hot Springs we stumbled (literally) into the fancy Arlington Hotel with all the high society folks. Danced the ball room floor with our Toad Suck t-shirts on. The old boys in the band that was playing got a kick out of it.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:50 AM
PMC
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had an equally good HD shop up in North Tonawanda, NY aka American Harley Davidson Niagara Falls last summer during a trip. One of the guys was on an older roadglide and had some issues. They not only fixed his issue (plug, duh) but rejetted his carb and he was out the door for about 140 bucks. Crazy good service at a shockingly cheap price

Old 04-13-2012, 09:56 AM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Last summer some friends and I took a trip to the Hot Springs, AR area. We were heading to Toad Suck just to buy some T-Shirts one day and after one of our stops my bike wouldn’t start. We pushed it to get it started and headed onto Toad Suck.

They got me right in (about 30 minutes), checked out my charging system and said I needed a new battery.
$270 later (not including T-Shirts) I was ready to roll.

They were all super nice and did have some great T-Shirt designs.

Attached Thumbnails Landers Toad Suck Harley Davidson customer service !!!-6.jpg  
Old 04-13-2012, 09:54 PM
mike5511
Elite HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Texas Fat Boy

They were all super nice and did have some great T-Shirt designs.

They are owned by a huge corporation (see link below). Maybe they got a new manager recently. Might explain the differences in experiences voiced here.

http://www.rljmclartylanders.com/corporateinfo.html

Old 04-13-2012, 10:15 PM
klaybus
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Glad to hear of the good experience. Now, how about a pic of that shirt.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:37 PM
bigwavdav
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 04-14-2012, 01:06 AM
mac1911
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

While I have never needed service when I have stopped at lander's, I have to agree that they are very friendly and do indeed have great shirts. We always get a new one when we go through there.

Quick Reply: Landers Toad Suck Harley Davidson customer service !!!