Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new C&C Squareback seat!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Nicky Pass
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default My new C&C Squareback seat!

I have to say....I'm truly impressed with C&C quality. The seat came to me in 11 days start to on my bike. I went with the mercedes vinyl (slightly pebbled) with a smooth center band and mercedes on the passenger area. I also went with cobalt blue stitching which is very subtle on black, but that is what I really wanted....just a hint of aftermarket. It was packed very well.....it took my longer to open it then it did to put it on! It sits me a little lower....hopefully a little more once it breaks in....and it sits my beck to exactly where I want to be....and the lowere back support is 1000X better then the stock seat too!

I give C&C 5 stars!

Old 04-06-2012, 04:46 PM
kmayHD
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They are dynamite seats! I couldnt be more pleased with my Fastback. Looks good man!

Old 04-06-2012, 05:44 PM
TUCCI
Extreme HDF Member
Received 219 Likes on 167 Posts

Wow that's nice!

Old 04-06-2012, 05:58 PM
plutnicki
Road Master
Received 40 Likes on 25 Posts

Thanks Nicky, looks great! Was hoping the stitching would pop a bit more, but it does look nice. Hope you don't mind being copied, because that's on my list for next purchases!!

Old 04-06-2012, 06:19 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice looking seat. Now let us know how the comfort factor rates after a 500 mile day. Sure looks sharp. And I like the subtle blue stitching.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Fire-Medic
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigskyhd
Nice looking seat. Now let us know how the comfort factor rates after a 500 mile day. Sure looks sharp. And I like the subtle blue stitching.
This I am torn between a C&C or the '12 CVO Road Glide seat for a solo seat myself.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Nicky Pass
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Fire-Medic
This I am torn between a C&C or the '12 CVO Road Glide seat for a solo seat myself.
I wanted the CVO Road Glide seat, but it only comes in dark brown, not black.....and its the price of 2 C&C seats!

I really like the way it feels.....its a little firm, but I got 10 miles on it so far. As for the stitching, I with it popped a little more, but Dave at C&C said stitching gets lighter as it wears in.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Fire-Medic
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nicky Pass
I wanted the CVO Road Glide seat, but it only comes in dark brown, not black.....and its the price of 2 C&C seats!

I really like the way it feels.....its a little firm, but I got 10 miles on it so far. As for the stitching, I with it popped a little more, but Dave at C&C said stitching gets lighter as it wears in.
Thanks for the heads up, don't know why I thought there was a black one with white stitching from the Black/White CVO RG, guess it was brown too....

Post up after a long day in the saddle....

Thanks
FM

Old 04-06-2012, 07:24 PM
SGFlash
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KennyMay
They are dynamite seats! I couldnt be more pleased with my Fastback. Looks good man!
+1 love my fastback.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Looks damn good!!! Would you say it is as narrow as stock??? How much forward or back that stock???

Quick Reply: My new C&C Squareback seat!