Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Street glide ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 08:21 AM
2011_Glide
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote=ppilotmike;9576126]
Originally Posted by rufasim
Is there any reason why you couldn't do both auxiliary lights, the 3 bar and the one above the plate? The way I see it is the more brake lights you have, the better the chance the person behind will realize what you are doing. Won't ruin the looks of the fender either. Just slap me up side the head if this is a rediculus question.
Jim

There is a reason for the third brake light on cars. Simply put, it is a stand alone light that will hopfully get the attention of the totally distracted driver that is following you way to closely anyway. Having been rearended on a motorcycle back in 1969, I think about these things, just about every morning when I painfully get out of bed. That said, I have been riding long enough that I don't care about "cool" anymore, saftey, so I can enjoy at least another 10 years or so of riding is of the utmost importance to me. Thanks for all the comments, I do enjoy reading them and there have been some very good ideas introduced. Mike
Have you thought about the Custom Dynamics plasma rods. This is what I am having done right now. I had some other guys here on the forum send me some pics of their bikes. I really like it. Here is the website. There are alot of pictures on there with them installed. Not sure if this is something that you want but, just putting in my 2 cents.

http://www.customdynamics.com/plasma_rod_led_lights.htm

Hope this helps
Shane