Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hog tunes customer service - great experience!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 11:03 PM
tphillips
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
Thumbs up Hog tunes customer service - great experience!

We read posts about the frustrations we have all had with dealers, vendors, and even some of our fellow forum members when buying products for our bikes. But my recent experience in getting a replacement speaker from Pez at Hogtunes recently reinforced to me just what the phrase "customer service" really means.
I have had the Hogtunes speakers on my '05 Ultra for about 5 years. Love the product. However, one speaker developed a buzz and distortion on the highs. I reported it to Pez on an email, and immediately received a response that they found me in their system and a replacement speaker was on the next UPS truck heading my way. And they picked up shipping! I offered to send the other speaker back, as many vendors want the failed product before replacing, but that was not required (and good thing... I hate taking that fairing off more than I need to!)
Got the speaker installed, went riding today, and sound is back to 100% again.
Thanks again, Pez!

Old 03-20-2012, 04:37 AM
Born2cure
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Their a very stand up business. Been doing business with them for 4yrs and no complaints except the product keeps getting better which means so does the sound on my scoot.