Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tried to get lost today..

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012 | 09:33 AM
Tripp_HPjunkie
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks like you had a good day..........I would be rideing today but 80% chance of thunderstorms,hail,damageing winds........lol but tommorow is supposed to be 71 and sun.........lol

Old 02-29-2012 | 02:22 PM
bigdaddy33
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Sounds like you got a great ride in! Nice pics and write up, and enjoy the Ohlins.

BTW, the riding this winter for me (just a couple of hours south of you) has been spectacular.

Old 02-29-2012 | 02:37 PM
cayers
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great pics.......thanks for sharing!

Old 02-29-2012 | 06:02 PM
MarcV125
|
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nickel dime
Getting lost is half the fun. I often go out and turn down roads I've never been on just to see where they go.

Sharp looking ride you have there.
for sure! thanks for the compliment on the cycle.. I often wonder why people ask when i go on vacation if i have been overseas and why dont you travel outside the states, Granted i wouldn't mind seeing some things, but there is so much to see in the states, let alone the Northeast why would i want to. Its amazing what you find by just exploring..!

Same here... Orange, Ulster and Sullivan. Will be riding more on your side of the creek now that my son lives in Mahopac. Often while out riding a little song pops in my head ....iiiiiiii love New Yorrrrk !!
SC
Good ole Frank .. Being a die hard Yanks fans, i play it at least once every ride..
Some great riding around here .. head north in Ct and i can recommend some beautiful rides up here!

ooks like you had a good day..........I would be rideing today but 80% chance of thunderstorms,hail,damageing winds........lol but tommorow is supposed to be 71 and sun.........lol
some days you just have to say no lol

Sounds like you got a great ride in! Nice pics and write up, and enjoy the Ohlins.

BTW, the riding this winter for me (just a couple of hours south of you) has been spectacular.
for sure, i really cant wait to the get ohlins really dialed in . I love to ride "spirited" no stupid but spirited some times and the stock HD shocks were just hurting lol..Just this ride with them, and i can tell they are just going to be great..
It has been a different type of northeast winter to say the least. we shall see what the spring/summer brings!