Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new exhaust from FuelMoto (Jackpot)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 02:59 PM
warren888
Account Suspended
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My new exhaust from FuelMoto (Jackpot)

Just installed my 4" Jackpot exhaust, Jackpot A/C, and re-flashed my ECM with the Powervision (on my 2012 Street Glide).

WOW - I am so incredibly happy with Fuel Moto & Jackpot. The pipes are EXACTLY the sound I wanted. Performance is excellent. Cruising is fine with the radio, but when I lay on the throttle, she barks really nicely.

And Powervision is way cool what it can do.

I am just waiting on backordered header pipe (ceramic) - but I am really really happy with this pick.

I'm off to go riding - gorgeous weather here!

Old 02-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Pastor John
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Fantastic! I had the 3.5 inch Jackpots on my previous bike and really liked them. I've been eyeing the 4.0 inch versions, and your post is getting me closer and closer to pulling the trigger....

Old 02-25-2012, 04:16 PM
mrfikser
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

you will find that with the fuelmoto headpipe the exhaust will be considerably louder....I loved the sound of the jackpot slipons with the stock headpipe w/cat....but the bike was just tooo loud on the highway with the new headpipe without the cat and I actually ended up changing the baffle to the quiet baffle, which helped alot....

Old 02-25-2012, 08:10 PM
warren888
Account Suspended
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfikser
you will find that with the fuelmoto headpipe the exhaust will be considerably louder....I loved the sound of the jackpot slipons with the stock headpipe w/cat....but the bike was just tooo loud on the highway with the new headpipe without the cat and I actually ended up changing the baffle to the quiet baffle, which helped alot....
I was thinking exactly the same thing. THe loudness right now is perfect. Without the cat, I'm afraid it will be too loud for what I want. So I planned to try the quiet baffle.

I love the sound though. I had Khrome Werks on my last bike which had a nice deep sound, but it also was a bit raspy. These are not. Just the deep sound. My ears don't ring when I come off a several hour ride (they used to on my previous bike).

Did you feel any performance difference without the cat? And less heat?

Old 02-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 72 Posts

It is not that much louder with the header. I had the exact same set up and the volume change from the slip ons to the slip ons and header was minimal. My brother is running my old set up and it sounds like a stock exhaust compare to my Rinehart true duals...

Old 02-26-2012, 12:23 PM
mrfikser
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by warren888
I was thinking exactly the same thing. THe loudness right now is perfect. Without the cat, I'm afraid it will be too loud for what I want. So I planned to try the quiet baffle.

I love the sound though. I had Khrome Werks on my last bike which had a nice deep sound, but it also was a bit raspy. These are not. Just the deep sound. My ears don't ring when I come off a several hour ride (they used to on my previous bike).

Did you feel any performance difference without the cat? And less heat?
its hard to judge because I also changed the cam at the same time...which by the way also may have made it louder ...but with the cam change and the headpipe its has tons of more power... but when I later installed the quite(er) baffle it didn't seem to reduce the power...